"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Suffering for Her enjoyment (E)

Image courtesy of Giko and the Museum of Femdom Art

The nipples rings were back on last night...

My Goddess was in the mood to see me uncomfortable and hurting for her, and she ordered me to put on the nipple rings.

For those who are not familiar with them, this is what they look like:



They are light but the tension is quite high and the small contact area cause them to produce a very sharp pain. While I have a pretty high tolerance to pain during NT, I can only have these on for a limited amount of time. My previous best was about 10 minutes.

We had played with them only once, when we first got them, and they had been the start to a really great scene.

The feelings and the dynamics last night were very different last night, though. My Goddess is usually right up close to me when doing NT. She's to my side, sitting on top of me, or other side in contact when she is teasing, tormenting, or torture my nipples. There is a strong element of sensual domination that blends into the physical domination when she's that close to me. This time, she wanted to watch from further afar.

After the nipple rings had been placed, my Goddess told me, with the most deliciously evil smile, that she wanted to smoke. I knew that was just going to be 5-7 minutes of her watching while I squirmed uncomfortably for her. So as the ritual goes when she wants to smoke, I went to the floor next to where she was sitting, lit 2 cigarettes, gave her one, and held the ashtray a comfortable distance away from her so that it would be within easy reach for her.

And then we smoked... while the rings were digging into my nipples. The pain had started off very sharp, then subsided a bit as I went to sit down on the floor, but it began increasing again. It was difficult for me to stay still. As I looked up at my Goddess, I was overwhelmed by the sadistic smile of enjoyment she had. She was just so enjoying my predicament, and with subspace slowly washing over me, it was beautifully erotic to see her dominant satisfaction at her pet sitting below her, serving her, suffering for her, willing to do anything she would ask for her. The usual sense of belonging I felt for her was increased by this slight feeling of objectification, of serving as her toy to play with. And this continued for at least as long as it took to smoke.

The tension of the anticipation started rising as I began wondering about when the rings would come off. Was my Goddess thinking of some play time with them on? Would she have some domestic tasks for me? Or would she just watch me while we smoked again? The veil of subspace had covered me as surrender set in and pain continued to intensify...

PS: After some my Goddess asked me to get back on the bed next to her, she played and tugged gently on the rings for another few minutes. We set a new record of about 15 minutes or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment