"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Simple pleasures (E)


Image courtesy of Isis and the Museum of Femdom Art

Episode 1
My Goddess straddles my lower back while I'm watching television on my belly, head on my hands. Immediately she reaches under for my nipples, still sore from previous days, and she pinches, stratches, pulls, squeezes, and tortures them. I can't move very much because she has me pinned down, but what little squirming I produce excites her as she pushes herself harder against my lower back. My Goddess leans over me as she continues the NT to hear my increasing moans and feel more closely my reactions. She moves down onto my backside and lays her head on my upper back to hear the sounds coming from inside me. She moves on to scratch my chest, my shoulders, my back, and goes back to NT, harder, sharper, and as my squirming increases, so do her hip movements. She escalates the intensity by biting my skin around my upper back and shoulders. My breathing is fast, my moans louder, and my Goddess has hit a groove that throws us into mental freefall. Biting, pinching, hurting, grinding. I can't hear the television, I can't really tell where we are. All I know is that I don't want her to stop, for me or for her. Her breathing reaches the pace of mine, her sounds and reactions are catching up to my own. We are still gaining speed in our freefall, the sharp pain of the NT and the biting are still increasing, and her excitement is overwhelming. At that moment she reaches climax just as I pass through the wall of what I thought I could take. I collapse to the bed, she collapses on top of me, and we lay there for a few minutes as her trembling diminishes, and our breathing slows down.

Episode 2
Both of us in bed, My Goddess is laying on my right, her head on the right side of my chest, her right thigh over my legs, her right hand reaching over for CBT and NT. Occasionally she'll tug on my locked collar, or on the leash that's attached to it, but her main focus is the CBT and the NT, moving to each, my intimate parts, my left nipple, my right nipple, back to CBT, playing, teasing, tormenting, torturing each one for a minute or two, until she gets the intensity of reaction that she wants, before moving on to the next. She puts me through several rounds of delicous torture, each time reaching a peak as she keeps building the crescendo. But I don't know where that crescendo leads to, or when we reach it. I can't even remember how many times she went around, each time deepening the subspace I'm falling into, and each time leaving her wanting more of my reactions. As close as my Goddess is, I can't see her expression, but I can feel her hunger, her enjoyment, her excitement. My head is spinning, my senses are overloaded. Suddenly she pinches my left nipple with her nails and bites the right one, and then doesn't let go. With both she goes harder, deeper. My hips lift off the bed as my hands clutch the sheets and grab at the mattress. My moans are so loud that someone outside our home may hear them. I know that's what she wants, and I have no control over the sounds I make or my movements. She intensifies the pinching and the biting, and once more I pass through "the wall" of pain. And then she lets go. A huge wave of subspace comes crashing down on me. I can feel her dominantly erotic satisfaction. She places her right leg back over the top of hips, and I can feel her warmth and wetness against my skin...

Epilogue
Still subspacey after this morning's episode, I don't have much more to say except that I just can't get enough, and it doesn't seem like my Goddess can get enough either. Can we keep this up for a lifetime? I so hope so. Because clearly, we are addicted to each other...

3 comments:

  1. you are way lucky. She takes good care of you. Serve her well. She deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sh,

    Yes I am... yes she does... I do try my very best... and yes she does.

    :)

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social Network for the BDSM, Fetish & Kinky Community - Explore the World of Kink, BDSM, Bondage & Alternative Lifestyles

    ReplyDelete