"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anticipation is such sweet torture (E)

Image courtesy of
www.femdomartists.com

The weekend is finally here, and my soul is soaring simply thinking that my Goddess and I will be in each other's presence, uninterrupted, for 60 hours. What will we do? Where will we go? What will her mood be? What moments and experiences will we share?

  1. Are we going to spend most of our time at home or doing things around the city?
  2. Will she hurt me sensually? Or will she do it sadistically?
  3. Will we do things because we have to? Or because we want to?
  4. Will I be doing domestic service around the home? Or will I be busy in active service to her?
  5. Will we shop for necessities? Or shop for pleasure?
  6. Will I be in bondage because she wants to keep me by her side? Or will I be in bondage so she can play with me as her toy?
  7. Will we drive places for purpose? Or will we go to them for inspiration?
  8. Will it be rope bondage? Leather bondage? Metal and chains?
  9. Will we eat healthy food? Or will it be whatever we're in the mood for?
  10. Will it be the flogger? The crop? The paddle? The cane?
  11. Will we seek the thriving energy of crowds? Or will we try to avoid people and be just the two of us?
  12. Will she prefer my reactions from hard spiky metal objects? Or will she prefer heat? Or her own nails?
  13. Will we be active and on the go the whole time? Or lazy and catch up on some napping?
  14. Will I have marks? Will they bleed? How long will they last?
  15. Will we talk about serious things that matter? Or will it be about fun things that make us happy?
  16. Will she take me with her strap-on this weekend? Will she do it more than once?
  17. Will we be inspired to write about our adventures? Or are we going to be to busy doing them?
  18. Will she tease me and build-up the tension and make me wait for release? Or will she demand it until I can't anymore?
My Goddess is the center of my universe. And she definitely makes me feel that I am the same for her. Never in my life have I been so attached to someone... so anxious to be with them, to not leave their side, to get back to them, to share every single moment of our lives together. I can't wait to find out what we end up doing.

1 comment:

  1. she really has you wound up, doesn't she. I know the feeling. I love to be all twisted in my thoughts about my wife too. Judging from your posts, she does good work.

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete