"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Best Marks are the Ones You Don't Remember (S)

image courtesy of...ME! :)
I wanted to share this picture. A beautiful picture. My dymion often thinks of himself as a canvas on which I can create anything I want. In this case, I made some awesome marks. At least, all evidence points to the fact that I must have done it. I don't remember. He, on the other hand, remembers exactly when I did it...afterall, it was his back! But alas, the moment of bloodshed escapes me. I don't remember scratching him, but what I do remember is being BEYOND into him at that moment. It was a moment in time where nothing else in the world existed but him and me...when I couldn't get close enough. Though I could feel him inside me, I needed to be inside him. The best way I could feel that internal connection was to dig my nails into the soft flesh of his back. I needed to feel his warmth, leave my mark, and see his reaction of simultaneous pain and pleaure. It was erotic, instinctual, and the most natural thing in the world. As the "spicy vanilla" sexual scene winded down, I had a visual with which to reminisce. I can only imagine the sting he must have felt for time long after. It makes these intimate moments last well after the actual act is over. It is really an awesome thing. As we grow older I can only imagine the scratches that will lead to scars... each with its own erotic tale it tell.
image courtesy of

No comments:

Post a Comment