"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, August 10, 2009

And yet a few more moments of indescribable hotness (E)

Image by Alazar, courtesy of the Museum of Femdom Art

As promised a few days ago, here are more moments of indescribable hotness, these ones in no particular.

1- Any time my Goddess smokes. I know... I know... very un-PC, and very wrong health-wise, but I have a serious "beautiful woman smoking" fetish, and she overwhelmingly fulfills the stereotypical vision. And it becomes absolutely mind-blowing when my Goddess brings it into our BDSM play.

2- Any time my Goddess happens to be in the mood for nipple play/torture.

3- Any time smothering happens, especially when it brings my Goddess to climax, with or without stimulation from me.

4- Any time my Goddess lies on me and I feel her entire body weight (which isn't very much, but I digress), either while I'm in bondage, which makes me feel more vulnerable (e.g.: while in a hogtie), or when she wants to pin me down so that I can't squirm quite as much while she does painful things to me.

5- Any time I collapse because I can't take any more hits from my Goddess paddling me.

6- Any time I hear my Goddess gasp, breath differently, or otherwise react to my reactions.

7- Any time we are watching a movie or television, and my Goddess was in the mood to have me in bondage next to her.

8- Any time my Goddess is inspired to throw in some breath play in what she's doing... just because...

9- When we come home in the evening, I haven't changed quite quickly enough, and my Goddess sternly asks me "why aren't you naked yet...".

10- Bathing my Goddess under candlelight.

And there are still so many more... but I'll give it a rest now before you all get bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment