"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, August 14, 2009

Time together, release, and bondage (E)

Image courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

I simply cannot understate my joy when I know uninterrupted together-time with my Goddess is coming up.

We finished our work week yesterday in the early evening, went for a quick dinner, and then attended a shibari workshop. For both of us, the prospect of our weekend together was a burst of radiance inside our hearts, and getting a chance to kick it off with BDSM activities was a fun bonus.

We returned home late but were still pretty wired from knowing we'll be inseparable for a few days. I couldn't let my excitement keep me from my duties and rituals though, so I got my Goddess a cold drink, retrieved my collar for her to place and lock around my neck, and tried to be attentive to her.

But among the things that make this relationship so extraordinary is that in her own way, my Goddess is just as attentive to me, and she decided that is was time for me to have release. It had been a little while since I had had an orgasm, and she decreed that we were going to take care of that then.

While enforced chastity, scheduled release, or cock-locking are not part of our play (and I'm thankful for that), my Goddess does have control over when and how I get release, and she is both attentive and very generous. I did offer to take care of her needs first, but she was still quite satisfied from my care and attention the previous evening, and she had just decided that it was my turn.

We started with some gentle kissing that rapidly became much more passionate. Within a few minutes, my Goddess resumed the TTT (teasing, tormenting, and teasing) of my nipples she had begun before we had actually discussed any evening plans, and some time later, and quite a bit of hurt later too, I reached climax to her great satisfaction.

Two highlights (yes... moments of indescribable hotness) of that very intimate time together:

  1. my Goddess making it clear to me that I WILL have release by telling me "... you're not going to sleep until you are done"... just wow...
  2. the look on her face as she controls my pace and reactions by how much she hurts me... teasingly in charge, totally dominant, wickedly controlling, deliciously evil, and unbelievably erotic...
As I recovered from several minutes of post-orgasm shaking, my Goddess told me that I had to make sure I took care of all my needs for the night. I felt a feeling of serene surrender wash over me since that usually means that I'll be spending the night in bondage next to her. So I did take care of everything I needed, and upon my return, my Goddess used our "Twisted Love Ties" (picture on 8/8/2009 entry) to very simply bind my hands securely to the headboard, came over very close to me, laid her head on my chest, put her leg across my hips and thighs, and in a matter of instants, we both fell asleep for the night.

2 comments:

  1. My wife too says she is looking after me like you describe. Bed time is some of my favorite. Recently she has taken to pulling me close to her and exciting me with touches before drifting into sleep herself. It has become a wonderful end of the day authority reinforcer. This morning before she left for work, she was fully dressed in work cloths, I was still in my pajamas (a thin pair of cotton shorts). She grabbed my shorts, pulled me close to her, and made out with me for a minute or two. She then stood back and casually looked at my erection through my shorts. I then asked if I could go to get ready, and she said, "yes". I just love this D/s marriage thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you comment, sh. Indeed, the temple of the bedroom is cherished time for closeness, intimacy, and as in your well-chosen expression, authority reinforcment, regardless of whether we retire there for play, napping, relaxing, or sleep. The morning there marks the beginning of my day of service to my Goddess, and the evening marks the culmination of my day of service to her.

    Yeah... I love that D/s relationship thing.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete