"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Geek Fabulous (S)

Image courtesy of
Geek Fabulous: adj. being sexy through intelligence, perspective, and reflection.
(yes, I made it up, Webster has not accepted it, but I AM the Goddess...I'm allowed!)

Dymion is completely Geek Fabulous! I hope he doesn't take offense as I say it often. He really should be flattered. I think Geek Fabulous is just about the most attractive aspect of any man. Dymion is very smart, full of knowledge and... as most Geek Fabulous people are... the keeper of just about an endless supply of useless triva. It took me awhile to figure out just what was so appealing about this, but I think I can finally explain it...

Meticulous may seem like a bad thing, but I was listening to his description of some BDSMers the other day, and I realized the most awesome thing about a person who is Geek Fabulous. His detail-oriented demeanor is due to his accepting, understanding, and curious heart. Thoughts or feelings most people would judge or dismiss, Dymion is anxious to explore and dissect. Wow... I am describing him like a toddler with a Master's degree, but it is truly amazing and admirable. As his words flow through discussions, he slowly shows me the beauty in any situation.

I think that is why our dynamics are so phenomenal. He doesn't perceive D/s as a humiliating experience or a weakness... he explains the power exchange as both individuals giving a gift to one another: The submissive gives the gift of service and care... the dominant gives the gift of appreciation and reward. Both are giving equal amounts of trust and, in our case, love, by presenting themselves in their most natural light.

So I thank Dymion for teaching a very pessimistic dominant to appreciate each day, the diversity of life, and my journey with all its twists and turns. I know life will only get better, and with him by my side I know I won't ever miss out on a single precious moment.

2 comments:

  1. "he explains the power exchange as both individuals giving a gift to one another: The submissive gives the gift of service and care...the dominant gives the gift of appreciation and reward. Both are giving equal amounts of trust and, in our case, love by presenting themselves in their most natural light."

    wow, this is very well worded. I find sometime verbalizing my feelings is next to impossible, but he appears to have the skill well perfected. The phrase is exactly how I feel about my WLM. thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear subservient-husband,

    Thank you for your visit, and for your compliment. In reality, my Goddess deserves the credit for putting down in such concise written words the general idea that I have expressed orally and in this blog several times, but not quite as eloquently as She distilled it.

    BTW, great work on your own blog. My Goddess and I have it in our blog list, and drop by regularly.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete