"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, August 31, 2009

The whimper (E)


Picture courtesy of http:/malesubmissionart.com/

Wow... CBT and NT were definitely the theme of the weekend.

My Goddess was still hungry for more in the evening. As we were getting ready to retire, she restrained my hands to the headboard of the bed, straddled my hips, and had fun. There is simply no other way to describe it. She wanted to hear and feel my reactions... She needed to hear and feel my reactions. She just plunged in where she left in the morning, and actually started again so hard that she threw me into a bit of a giggling fit for a minute or two as I was squirming vigorously and moaning pretty loudly. She so relished in my discomfort... pinching my nipples, tugging at my collar, scratching my chest, going back to the nipples, digging in with her nails. As much as it may seem I overuse the term in my writing, I was once again absolutely, totally, incredibly overwhelmed.

My Goddess continued to enjoy her tormenting and torturing of me until... she heard a whimper. Somewhat unusual for me, despite being totally relaxed in my surrender to her dominance, lost in subspace to her sadistic enjoyment, it just came out suddenly, meakly, from deep within me. Completely unintentional, completely out of control, that whimper brought her so much pleasure. I could feel her sense of satisfaction, almost a sense of victory, even with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes, and the vision before me was the stuff of lifelong fantasies: my Goddess over me, her eyes shining bright, her smile wonderfully, erotically evil, she was in total control, radiant in her dominance. I could have just about died right then...

She played more gently just a little longer, and then told me that she was releasing me very briefly for me to take care of what I needed since I was going to spend the night tied to her side. I very quickly returned and offered myself to her. She simply tied my hands to the headboard again, and after a few minor distractions, we fell asleep soundly, with my Goddess' head on my chest.

1 comment:

  1. Social Network for the BDSM, Fetish & Kinky Community - Explore the World of Kink, BDSM, Bondage & Alternative Lifestyles

    ReplyDelete