"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, August 17, 2009

Keeping the energy flowing (E)

Image courtesy of
http://www.femdomartists.com/

The situation: BDSM munch, but in a place that still requires discretion. A dozen people present, my Goddess and I are sitting side-by-side, but each engaged in discussion with different groups of people at that particular time.

The moment: I get a text message... I peak discreetly at my phone (don't want to be rude in the middle of the discussion)... It's from my Goddess... It reads "Will u let me tie u up?"

The feeling: I melt... I turn toward her... She feels me turn to face her... She faces me and a gives me the most beautiful mischevious smile...

Of course my Goddess, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment