"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, August 2, 2009

CBT/NT and surreal headspace 2 (E)

Image courtesy of the Museum of Femdom Art and Ugari

God... She did it again today...

I was still sore from yesterday when my Goddess pulled me out of our late afternoon nap (we had barely fallen out for a few minutes) with some heavy nipple torture and CBT while she was next to me. Same routine: tortmenting/torturing the left nipple with her fingers and nails... tormenting/torturing the right nipple with her fingers and nails, or biting down on it... down for some CBT... squeezing, scratching, digging in... back to the nipples, individually or together...

In a moment of undescribable hotness, my Goddess grabbed my hair, pulled on it hard snapping my head back as I arched my back off the bed, and as she took me to the edge of what I could endure as I moaned deeply and my breathing was short and fast because of how much she was hurting me, she whispered in my ear "I never, ever tire of hearing you make those noises..."

On another round a few minutes later, she again reached for my hair and pulled hard on it, once more getting me to arch my back, and as she hurt me even more, this time she said "I just absolutely love your reactions... And I love that you'll be making them for me forever..."

No comments:

Post a Comment