"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Words that make your heart... (E)

Image courtesy of http://www.femdomartists.com/

... stop... for a moment frozen in time...

The situation: My Goddess and I return home a bit late, having caught some dinner out after work, and doing some much needed shopping. We sit on the bed briefly to chat, and I'm about to ask her what she would like to drink. One of our rituals is me getting her a cold icy beverage as soon as we get in the door, and keeping it repenished at all times.

The moment: My Goddess looks at me with a pause, and while still smiling, that wonderfully dominant, teasing, playful, wicked smile she has, asks me "Where's your collar, BITCH?"

The feeling: Once more, I melt at her words, at her voice, at her dominance... A wave of subspace washes over me... I look down... I apologize... Somewhat of predicament... I was going to bring my Goddess my collar right after presenting her the drink... But excuses would be insulting... I reach for the collar, which is always at the side of the bed if I'm not wearing it, and she places it around my neck and locks it, where it will remain until she leaves in the morning... The sense of ownership and belonging is powerfully overwhelming... I'd fall to my knees and kiss her feet if it wouldn't delay me in getting her the drink.

The aftermath: It was pretty late, a stressful week had caught up to both of us, and we both had to get up very early in the morning, so no formal play followed, but it definitely set a mood in our D/s dynamics that was even deeper than our usual groove. And as we went to bed, my Goddess put me in bondage next to her for the night... She wanted me to remain close by, and not be able to leave until she was ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment