"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inspiration, pain, subspace, and bliss in the afternoon (E)


Drawing courtesy of Kami Tora.

The day started quietly. My Goddess was tired from a hard week at work, and while she slept-in and relaxed, I took the initiative of cleaning the house a bit. Filling up the dishwasher, and putting it through a wash cycle, and cleaning up one of the rooms that had become messy from storing boxes and putting stuff in it that didn't have a place yet in the rest of the house. Nothing too fancy, just the satisfaction of making her/our living quarters more pleasant to be in.

After having some food at a local restaurant, my Goddess wanted to go shopping for some inspiration. Nothing in particular, just a quick trip somewhere to get some additional ideas for our play, or perhaps even find a new toy or two.

Being a little short on time, we elected to drop by a sex shop that was nearby, and we had a great time (like we always do in such places), looking at fetish footwear, dominantly sexy outfits, anal play toys, and BDSM stuff. We ended up leaving with one gorgeous lacy outfit for her, a pair of clip-on nipple rings, and a pair of "Twisted Love Ties". The latter were kind of quirky and cool, essentially 34" strips that have a thin, flexible metal wire covered by a soft fabric cover (about 1/2" in diameter). The idea is somewhat like having a giant bread twist-tie for bondage, convenient and quick.

Once we got home, from that, and some real-life shopping, I put away the food and supplies while my Goddess was on the phone. When we were both finished, I joined her in the bedroom where we anxiously opened our new play toys to try them out.

The first one we opened were the ties. In no time at all, my Goddess had bent and wrapped one of them around both my wrists. Very cool... A quick loop around my wrists, two twists, and there it was...nearly instant bondage. The previous bends and curves of the metal wire did not fit perfectly around my wrists, and that could be a long-term comfort issue, but it was reasonably comfortable, very secure (impossible to break open, even just with two twists), and just about the fastest way I've ever come across to tie a body part, short of having a ready-to use partially closed zip-tie.



Then we moved on to the nipple rings. The pre-experiment question was "How tight will they be?" The answer was "OMG! They are really really tight!" While the pressure points have small rounded metal balls at their ends, the overall contact surface is less than that of our other clips and clamps. To the great delight of my Goddess enjoying my facial expressions, they really hurt, really fast. She could not help herself from gently tugging on them, or moving the little balls that serve as addition weight, and beyond the intensely focused pain of the rings themselves, every time she touched them I thought I was going to have to beg her to take them off. While we had had a bit of a bout of anticipation going on, it was one of those situations where I went from zero to intense pain almost instantly, and pain tolerance is never quite the same without either a mental or physical warm-up.




Seriously, it was getting time to take them off, even if they'd been on just a few minutes... but my Goddess was having none of it... She decided that they would stay on for at least the time of smoking a cigarette while we finalized plans for the evening. My first instinctive thought was "Are you kidding me???", but my answer was, despite big pleading eyes, "Of course, my Goddess...". I sat on the floor by her, holding the ashtray as she reclined on the bed. Regardless of how fast I would smoke my cigarette, everything is always all about her, so I knew there would be no change to my predicament until my Goddess was done smoking hers.

Once our plans decided, we had about half-hour to spare, and my Goddess knew exactly what she was in the mood for to spend that time. It was clear that some strap-on play was on the menu, so with the nipple rings still on me, I went to clean-up a bit. When I came out of the shower, I was greeted by the absolutely divine vision of my Goddess wearing her newly purchased lacy outfit, with short skirt, halter top, and forearm gauntlets. Stunned by the sight of my already stunningly beautiful and sexy Goddess standing before me, freshened up, intoxicatingly dominant, and hungry to hurt me and take me, I came close to falling to my knees at her feet...

She ordered me to climb onto the bed and lay down on my back. Once in position, my Goddess straddled my chest, used the giant twist ties to bind my hands to the top of the headboard of the bed, and placed a leather blindfold over my eyes. She left the bedroom for a minute or two, and when she returned, she removed the nipple ring on the right side. I'm quite sure our neighbors heard that... Seeing my reaction to the removal of the first nipple ring, my Goddess gave me a few seconds to coordinate my breathing to exhale on the removal of the left nipple ring. While still painful, it was easier to bare.

Still straddling me, I heard my Goddess flick a lighter... There was a delay of a few seconds... And before I could realize that I could not smell any smoke, the first drop of wax hit my chest... My mind instantly dropped several more floors down the elevator shaft of subspace... Bound with my Goddess sitting on my stomach, I had very little squirming room for what was coming...

My Goddess had dropped a few random drops of wax on my chest when there was a pause of a few seconds, and I felt her reaching over to the bedside table. It was then that she told me that she was going to try to make a little wax heart on my chest with the help of a heart-shape cookie cutter we had gotten just for that purpose a few weeks back. A few random drops hit different areas of my chest, and occasionally, my still very sore nipples, as my Goddess seemed to wait for some of the wax in the cookie cutter to settle in order for her to aim the next ones. Not having done wax play for a few weeks, I remembered the deep and searing pain that resulted from a direct hit on the central part of the nipple. And while the miscellaneous drops of wax gave my Goddess al kinds of joy and satisfaction because of my reactions, I felt her somehwat disappointed by the cookie cutter experiment. I expect there will be more experimenting with that in the future...

After scrapping off some of the wax, and removing the misshapen wax heart from my chest, in themselves part of any scene sensations as chest hair is painfully pulled off in the process, my Goddess removed the binding ties holding my hands to the headboard of the bed, and ordered me on all-fours on the bed. Once again, I had reached that point in subspace where the only thing that kept me anchored to reality was the sound of her voice. Every touch, impact, sound, sensation, and smell were emotions that washed over me as my mind floated adrift in the beautiful and serene sea of subspace...

My Goddess started hitting me with an implement I could not even identify. I thought it might be one of our kinky fly-swatters, but I learned later it was actually a crop. After a pause, I definitely recognized the feeling and the sound of one of our paddles, though. She gave me about a dozen strokes, generally increasing in intensity, before asking me to lay down on my stomach, where she followed up with another dozen, a bit easier to handle, as receiving paddling laying down rather than with one's backside up in the air usually is.

This warm-up completed, my Goddess ordered me back on elbows and knees, and told me not to moves. While my mind was completely adrift at that point, I could still pick-out the sounds of a bottle being opened, and of my Goddess lubricating her strap-on. She climbed onto the bed, came up behind me, and gently applied some of the lube on me. After covering the outside to her liking, my Goddess proceeded to insert one finger inside me, running it side-to-side and in-and-out a few times to make sure I was ready. Every single movement of her fingers caused me to moan and breath deeply, and there was still much to come. Gently she pulled me back toward her as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against my anus. With small movements, the strap-on gently but firmly entered me, and my Goddess was well on her way to taking me.

She turned-on the vibrating function of the strap-on, which always seems to make the penetration process faster and smoother. And more stimulating for her, since her favorite strap-on is also designed to stimulate her own privates as she pushes into me. I will never be able to describe the incredibly intense feeling of total submisson to my Goddess as she takes me in this most powerfully intimate of experiences. Definitely a moment of "indescribable hotness" (actually, it's #1 on my list in case you haven't read yesterday's entry...). Once she was all the way in, a beautiful process filled with very intense sensations and emotions, an increasing sense of surrender with every inch she goes in deeper, and an overwhelming feeling of her dominance and power over me, my Goddess got into her own grove and rythm. As she accelerated her pace and increased the amplitude of her movements, I could hear her breathing speeding up and getting louder over the sounds I couldn't help but make. I could feel her nails grab and dig deeper into the inside of my hips as her hips were more forcely banging into my backside. Harder... faster... deeper... I could feel her energy wash over both of us as she just let herself go with reckless abandon. The crescendo kept building erotically, violently, until I felt her shaking uncontrollably, eratically, when she climaxed. As the waves died down, she slumped over my back, holding on to me while she was still inside me. The nexus had been reached, the connection was total, and in contrast to the storm and turbulence of the previous minutes, there was an eery calm, with only our slowing breathing to be heard, and her heartbeat that I could feel against my back.

Unbelievably, all of this only served to fuel the fire inside my Goddess, to make her even hungrier. We spent the early evening with one group of BDSM friends, and then the second half of the evening with another group of BDSMfriends, and during that entire time, my Goddess kept telling me that she just couldn't wait to get me back home, and that we wouldn't catch much sleep. The afternoon turned out to be just the first part of our BDSM activities for the day. Another absolutely incredible day with my Goddess...

2 comments:

  1. VERY hot blog! Now I know what you two were whispering about at the bar! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a little short on time, we elected to drop by a sex shop that was nearby, and we had a great time (like we always do in such places), looking at fetish footwear, dominantly sexy outfits, anal play toys, and BDSM stuff. We ended up leaving with one gorgeous lacy outfit for her, a pair of clip-on nipple rings, and a pair of "Twisted Love Ties". The latter were kind of quirky and cool, essentially 34" strips that have a thin, flexible metal wire covered by a soft fabric cover (about 1/2" in diameter). The idea is somewhat like having a giant bread twist-tie for bondage, convenient and quick.

    ReplyDelete