"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top 10 Moments of Undescribable Hotness with my Prince (S)


My dymion made mention of a moment of "undescribable hotness" in a previous post when referring to my actions during a brief interlude we had the other night. I was so flattered. So, I felt the need to tell our readers (and dymion) about HIS top 10 moments of undescribable hotness:

#10 ...when he kneels on the floor and lowers his head to receive his collar when we get home from work

#9 ...the little submissive smile when I make a request for him to fetch something from the kitchen or help me find something I've lost (I lose lots of stuff...sometimes on purpose!)

#8 ...the raising of the eyebrows when I know he is thinking something particularly evil

#7 ...that first groan or whimper (they are my favorite) when I first begin to pinch or squeeze or allow him to enjoy some type of discomfort at my hands

#6 ...the fast breathing and anxious demeanor when I come in for a kiss during or after bondage play

#5 ...the times he's said "don't stop" during particularly hot strap-on play.

#4 ...the way he squirms when the pain is almost too much but he can't bring himself to ask me to stop

#3 ...his hands slowly wraps around my waist or touches my face when we begin our good night kiss

#2 ...the low whisper in my ear during intimate moments when I ask him to tell me how he is feeling while he is providing pleasure to his Goddess

#1 ...but most of all...simply his presence in the room after a very long day when I have just a moment to ponder, "What will happen tonight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment