"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, August 21, 2009

"What will I do to you tonight?" (E)

Image courtesy
Laurent Lebeau and

The situation: Lying in bed, slowly waking up this morning, my Goddess and I are cuddled up close before I start getting ready to go to work. She's lying down just to my side, with her head on my chest. One of her hands is caressing my body gently, erotically, with occasional stops to tease my nipples and my privates. Very delicate squeezing and and teasing... no pain.

The moment: At one point in these wonderfully relaxing and titillating minutes, my Goddess slows down what she's doing, looks at me, and asks "What will I do to you tonight?"

The feeling: A thousand flashbacks of images and emotions flood into my head... a wonderfully familiar tension sets in my stomach... instantly the anticipation hits me, and slowly rises as my Goddess resumes what she was doing. RL has been a little more stressful this week, and we've been unusually quiet in terms of play and intimacy, despite keeping up a high level of energy flowing throughout.

The aftermath: My Goddess told me that I had to wear locked ankle cuffs under my pants at work today. Usually a sign that we'll be unusually distanced (which we are for today), and that she wants me to remember both her love for me, and her ownership of me. And I'll have a constant physical reminder of our love, my belonging to her, and an increasing sense of anticipation about what the evening might be like...

No comments:

Post a Comment