"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, August 7, 2009

More moments of indescribable hotness (E)


Image courtesy of Severin through the Museum of Femdom Art.

I'm so delighted, and flattered, that my Goddess was taken with my expression "moments of indescribable hotness", and that it inspired such a wonderful entry from her. I must have re-read her entry a dozen times, and each time it brought about a different set of flashbacks to some of our experiences.

In terms of picking out and identifying these "moments of indescribable hotness", for lack of a better expression, I think the ultimate hotness in these moments isn't just what one side feels, but a moment when there is either a transference of energy, or a moment when the energy suddenly spikes in both individuals.

From the submissive POV, I think it's more difficult to appreciate and analyze the dominant's actual reactions, since I may not be looking at her, or my mind may be in an alternate state, creating fewer opportunities for observation. I have to go strictly with the vibe, or the flow of energy. So this list is a bit different in nature than that of my Goddess' dominant POV. Here is my top ten list of "moments of indescribable hotness", and I did try to put these in order.

10- When my Goddess places my collar around my neck as I'm kneeling before her, and I feel the glee and satisfaction of her ownership of me as she clicks the lock shut.

9- While I'm on the verge of being overwhelmed by intense pain, my Goddess' voice, totally dominant and teasing, saying "aaaw... what's wrong, baby?"

8- The smile on my Goddess' face as she clips my very long house leash (50') to my collar so that she can pull me back to her whenever she wants, for whatever she wants.

7- When my Goddess has me locked away in our little makeshift dungeon, in bondage in a vulnerable and slightly uncomfortable position, and she reaches over to caress my face, gives me a kiss, and tells me "don't go anywhere... I'll be back", and then she leaves me, and I don't know when she'll be back.

6- When my Goddess has me in a vulnerable or helpless position, she's pushing me to the edge, and then she grabs my hair and snaps by head back, arching my back and getting a deep exhale or whimper out of me. My Goddess reaching for my throat with one hand instead of pulling on my hair under similar predicaments, and slightly restricting my breathing for a few seconds, is a close second.

5- How close my Goddess holds me, and lays on me, and covers me during a night's sleep or a nap in which she has me completely in bondage.

4- While I'm right at the edge of what I can take from my Goddess, she come in close to me to tease me and challenge me and asks "...want me to stop?"

3- My Goddess' eyes reaching deeply into mine while she pulls me close to her by my collar and says "I...want...sexual...service".

2- When my Goddess is so turned by my reactions to her hurting me that she climaxes without any stimulation from my part.

1- Hearing and feeling my Goddess reach climax while taking me with her strap-on, her nails digging into my hips, pulling them in rythm with her thrusts into me... faster... harder...

Gosh... there are just so many more... Perhaps tomorrow's entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment