"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, November 20, 2009

When it just happens... part 2 (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

Shortly after the unmistakable sound of the lotion bottle being opened, I felt my Goddess come back to the bed, and some pressure against my anal opening. Blindfolded, still adrift in subspace, I couldn't tell whether she had brought in a strap-on or a simple dildo. Not that it really mattered...


Slowly, but relentless, my Goddess was pushing and working the object into me. For what it was worth, I soon recognized the dildo when she turned on the pulsing/vibrating feature, all the better to penetrate me with.
Gradually, forcefully, my Goddess took me with it, exercising the power of her dominance over me.

Once it was all in, she ordered me flat onto the bed, on my belly, and she moved up over my legs a bit, until she was perfectly positioned over my backside. I could feel right away the power of her thrusts into me, and both the excitement and enjoyment they provided her. She leaned over my back and began to bite me in different places, and then reached around to my chest with her hands for a bit of NT, before sitting upright over me again.


Focused on her pleasure taking me, my Goddess hit a groove that I can only describe as harmonic resonance. Every thrust magnified the energy of the next. Like an avalanche picking up momentum, like the acceleration toward terminal velocity jumping out of a plane, my Goddess was building to her climax, fed by my reactions and by the physical sensations.

I knew the nexus was approaching when I felt her hands reach down around my hips and her nails dig into my tender flesh... when I felt her pulling me into her nearly as much as she was pushing into me... when her rhythm became more chaotic...

And then it hit her... Climax. With a capital "C"... Overwhelming for both of us, I kept moaning at the after-tremors I could feel through both the dildo and her legs. An amazing intersection for the two of us, the meeting of intense physical pleasure, dominance, submission, subspace, femdom imagery and power, surrender, conquest, and ecstasy.

As the trembling began to diminish, my Goddess slumped over my back, our breathing fell into rhythm, and it felt like both our hearts beat as one...

No comments:

Post a Comment