"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, November 19, 2009

When it just happens... part 1 (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

We came back home from dinner last night after a pretty rough day at work for me. My Goddess allowed me to dispense from my traditional duties of preparing dinner, feeling that I needed a little break to ease out of work mode. It was wonderful to have some downtime to relax, get a chance to talk things out, and slowly forget about work stress and getting back to just the two of us.


Upon our return, as is our ritual, I took off most of my clothing, and brought my Goddess my collar and lock for placement around my neck. This time though, after the ritual of the placement and locking was completed, without allowing me to get up and asking her if there were any requests she had of me, my Goddess ordered to get a leather blindfold out of our toy chest, which I went to get crawling on my hands and knees. Suddenly, a wave of our dominance washed over me, and that delightful feeling of submissive anticipation set in my stomach as I brought the blindfold back to her, and she took away my sight.

Once the blindfold in place, my Goddess ordered me on all fours on the bed. Following that, she moved off the bed and soon came back with a chain, which she clipped from my collar to the top of the headboard. I was right where she wanted me.

The anticipation rose, as did the feeling of subspace, as I heard my Goddess rummage through our toy chest. Within maybe a minute, I felt the impact of the hard plastic violet cane on my backside. Gently at first, many little taps came down, and gradually she built up the intensity as she moved the strikes around. Then there were a few moments of pause before I realized with the next strike that my Goddess has switched to the flexible rattan cane. Once more she rained many little taps upon me, and slowly increased the intensity into harder, sharper blows.

My Goddess alternated back and forth between the two canes as I slipped further into submission and subspace. I could feel the waves of her dominant energy rise and wash over me as I reacted to the increasing harshness of the blows. I can't describe how intoxicating and addictive it is to feel the vibes of her dominant satisfaction when I feel her enjoying hurting me.

She took a short break for a cigarette, not missing the opportunity to tease me with it as I was vulnerable and kept in place by the collar and chain. She came in close, blew smoke in my face, and just let me drift into subspace as she took her time enjoying my predicament.

My Goddess then changed things up again by using her belt on my backside. A beautiful, studded leather belt, it came down on me heavy but with less sharpness than the canes had. But this lasted just a short while before she returned to the canes. At this point, I was so lost into her, into her dominance, and into subspace, that I can't remember which one of the canes she used.

But she continued on, and did so with a purpose... it was as if my Goddess was looking for a specific reaction... a reaction from me that would hit her dominant G-spot. Heavy blows, sharp blows, each getting a deep gasp from me, each getting larger movement from me, fighting the binding that kept me in position. I tried to stay steady, but the strain against the chain was obvious. And she continued on until she was satisfied, until she got the reaction she wanted out of me.

During the pause, I felt my backside warm and tingling all over. My mind was totally adrift in subspace, and my Goddess had brought me into the "I'll do anything for you you" zone.

And then, in a quick moment of lucidity, I heard her open a bottle of lotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment