"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The power of words (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club (can't make out the artist)

Background: My Goddess has been in quite the mood all week... To my great delight (and more than a little soreness). I'm already two updates behind...

This is a phone text I received from my Goddess this evening... somewhat surprising me since we were both at home at the time:

"I so enjoy the squirming, the moans, the total surrender, all topped off by the whimper... all hot... all for me... the weekend will not end without a replay. You'll be begging me to stop and begging for more all at the same time. I own you. I can use you, hurt you, take you, demand from you and show you how much I love you all at the same time. Hot yet, my pet?"

OMG...

Now, after what transpired in the hours following, I'm 3 blog entries behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment