"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Symbols and anticipation (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

Any time of the day...


A fresh set of nails... High-heel shoes lying on the floor... A beautiful smile... Reaching out and grabbing my collar... A deep, passionate kiss... A request for a glass of ice water or coffee... The expectation of placing and locking my collar on me when we get home... Reaching for my hand when we walk... A pull on my hair... A scratch or a pinch... A request for a cigarette... A fleeting need to hurt me... An expectation of her feet being kissed... A hug any time we walk by each other... Reaching for my nipples... My Goddess looking beautiful on an outing...

Little things... essential things... defining things... that fuel the flow and energy of our (D/s) relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment