"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Thankful (S)

image courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

In the morning when I wake, I feel his lips on my feet. He wants to taste my stinky toes?

Amazing.

At work my cell phone rings, I see his name on the screen. He wants to talk to me already?

Amazing.
Home for dinner, he prepares our meal. He wants to cook for me?

Amazing.

Tethered to the bed, he looks so perfect. He wants to be there for me?

Amazing.

Sitting on top of him, candle wax in hand. He wants to hurt for me?

Amazing.

Every night before I go to sleep, I look at him. He wants to kiss me good night?

Amazing.

So, am I worthy of the adoration? Of course! I am a dominant. I care for him as much as he cares for me. I feed his hunger to serve and love me. And yet, it is still...

Amazing.

It is the season to be thankful. This year, our first Thanksgiving truly together, it takes just one person to make me more thankful than I have ever been.

He is so fucking amazing!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Selena:

    Thanks for sharing this. It was beautiful to read and well..amazing! ;-)

    Happy Thanksgiving to both you and Dymion.

    All The Best

    hmp

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMP -- thank you for your kind worrds. I feel it is of great importance to let my dymion know what an amazing journey this continues to be. I cant wait to see where it leads us. I sincerely hope you get the same satisfaction in your own dynamics. There are no words to describe the magic, ecxtasy, passion, and delightful fulfillment I have found with my dymion. I truly have my soulmate. I can only wish the best to others who are seeking this type of connection. Thought there may be moments of discouragement it is so worth the wait. It is never too late to find this type of fulfillement and I wouldnt trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete