"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, November 30, 2009

Objectification, affection, and sexual servitude (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

One of our favorite rituals on evenings when we have television shows we plan on watching is my Goddess expecting me to serve as her furniture. What often starts off as an objectification scenario often turns into much more as we enjoy the close contact that this brings us.

Typically, I will sit behind her on the bed, up against the headboard, with a pillow or two behind my back. My Goddess will sit between my legs, and recline against my chest as I put my arms around her. I will be wearing my ever-present locked leather collar, and often the leash that was attached from my domestic duties (getting her beverages, preparing dinner, cleaning up after dinner, getting her more beverages) will still be there. I may (or may not) have locked cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and/or have my wrists bound in rope.

The only time I will be allowed to change positions, or move into another position, is when she wants to take a break to smoke, in which case I assume a position sitting on the floor next to the bed to light her cigarette and hold her ashtray.

Being so close to each other is so delightfully sensual. I can't help but to caress her soft skin, run my hands through her beautiful hair, lay tender kisses on the side of her neck, and smell the wonderful fragrance of her body.

Not always, but often enough, this ritual leads to sexual servitude. My Goddess will keep re-adjusting her body against my own, feeling the erection that is almost inevitable in such close and sensual contact. A slight turn of her head, a long passionate kiss, and her desire for me to bring my hands down from around her waist to her warm, hungry private parts becomes an unstated requests. Although occasionally, she will tell me in no uncertain terms that she needs sexual right then and there.

Once the expectations are set, and the D/s and sexual energy is high, inspiration just overtakes us through whatever sexual service my Goddess is in the mood for. Manual stimulation from behind, oral service in front of her, my Goddess sitting over my face in either direction, or one of my favorite positions, with me on the floor with my head reclining against the bed and my Goddess facing away from me and sitting over my face, all flow seaminglessly and blend into each other.

Bringing my Goddess to climax (several times) is without a doubt as intensely pleasurable for me as it is for her. Beyond the sexual excitement it brings, it feels like a sacred moment of our D/s dynamics when I bring her sexual pleasure without any expectation of my own. Feeling her incredible sexual energy, her ecstasy, her climax, her post-orgasm trembling, and holding her in my arms afterward, brings me so much joy, reward and satisfaction.

Aaah... the beauty of giving and D/s service...

No comments:

Post a Comment