"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, November 23, 2009

Recap: a busy week of D/s (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

I don't even know where to start... My Goddess was absolutely ravenous over the course of the last week... She could just not get enough... Leading up to last night... Each one of these segments deserve to be blog entries... I'm happy I got one of the evenings down as a double post last week...


I served her as furniture during one evening of watching television, with multiple interruptions for sexual servitude. It just felt so good to have her reclining against me. Light kissing during commercials broke into heavy kissing and multiple rounds of sexual servitude.

Then there where the posts from last week.

Then there was an evening when she tied my hands to the top of the headboard of the bed, placed a blindfold one me, sat on my hips, and did some NT until my moans and restrained movements brought her to climax, without intercourse. And she continued the NT until she got her beloved whimper from me.

Then more sexual servitude on another evening, with her pulling my hair, some NT while I was on my knees looking up at her standing, and more sexual servitude.

And then last night. My Goddess told me to join her in the bathtub. A first round of sexual servitude. Then she ordered me to wait for her lying on the bed with my blindfold on. When she came out, she handcuffed and clipped my hands to the top of the headboard, placed anklecuffs on my feet, and chained the latter to the foot of the bed for some NT and CBT. After some time of that, my Goddess released the chain, and took me with a dildo that is essentially a strapless strapon, which is held inside her with a secondary dildo. She took me in a frontal position, with my knees up in the air. After that, she felt that I hadn't been quite loud enough, so she continued the anal play until she got from me, you guessed it, a whimper. More sexual servitude for her, including penetration (but no release for me). Exhausted, we laid down to sleep. I fell asleep, she didn't. Just little while later, she woke me up with some kisses, NT, and CBT. More sexual servitude. Then she wanted me to have release. Past a certain point into subspace, sex become the furthest thing from my mind, and release is not always possible. It didn't matter. She wanted me to do so. More NT, more kissing, more CBT. As time went by, I so wanted to do it for her. My Goddess told me we weren't stopping until she got what she wanted. Eventually, I did have release.

Now this morning, I'm still in subspace, sore, hurting, I've got marks all over, and I'm both physically and mentally exhausted from the night (and I got just a few hours of sleep).

And I would do it all over again for her tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment