"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, November 16, 2009

Slave's Creed

Credit for this wonderful piece goes to Sephani Paige, at http://sephanipaige.wordpress.com, and to tightlybound, http://tightlybound.wordpress.com, for the male slave version.

- - - - - - - - - -

Without wanting to disrupt the meditative beauty and flow of the dedication, I still find that everything my Goddess gives me is a joy to receive... while I may not always bear it with grace, I accept it gladly and with everything that I am.

And somehow, my Goddess' control is more comforting than harsh... amplifying the dynamics of belonging and ownership.

Still, as soon as I came across Sephani's Slave's Creed, it touched me deeply, and it spoke to me, and I wanted to pass it along. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing Dymion! :-)

    Best

    hmp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What A Beautiful Creed. I Am A Slave And I Love To Take Care Of My Mistress. Thanks For Sharing That Slave Creed For Us.

    ReplyDelete