"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Serving Her in the morning (E)

Artwork courtesy of Laurent Lebeau through http://www.femdomartists.com/

Awoken this morning by her hands all over me,
My Goddess was already so soon in the mood,
Attacking my senses with NT & CBT.

Warm under the covers, I moved over closer,
Wanting to give myself to her, to her hunger,
While she teased and tormented to feed her desire.

Tender and cruel, my Goddess' fingers and nails find
The soft objectives and targets of her whims,
Bringing much bliss to my body and to my mind.

The mood turns, and she requires more, it is clear,
I feel her warm, needing, sexually wanting, and
For that, as much as I can be, I must be near.

Close, I find the source of her hunger exploring,
I bring her pleasure that she expects, and at once
Her energy and emotions begin to sing.

From peaks of pleasure she began recovering,
Staring at me with a proud sense of ownership
Reinforcing a strong feeling of belonging.

Duties calling I had to leave, had to be gone,
My Goddess teasingly looked at me to say
"No fun for you until your work is really done,
And once it is all complete, only then can we play".

No comments:

Post a Comment