"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dominance and service in the kitchen (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

Once we both were home from work last night, as is our ritual at that time of the day, I served up my Goddess a cold, icy beverage, knelt before her, and she placed around my neck my leather collar and locked it. Then she needed to smoke, so I lit her cigarette and held the ashtray for her during that time.

After we were done, since I needed to prepare dinner while she was going to relax and watch some television, my Goddess clipped the house leash to my collar so that she could tug on it and pull me in if she needed anything. All set to move on with my duties, I reminded her that I had a new post up on our blog that she hadn't read yet, and that I thought she would enjoy it. Then I headed to the kitchen.

Roughly 5 minutes later, after I'd put one of the courses into the oven and I was preparing the next one, my Goddess came into the kitchen. I was a bit surprised to see her, since she could have tugged on the leash if she had needed anything. But there was a look in her eyes that told me she came over for more than cookies... She came straight to where I was standing, grabbed the leash, and pulled me down for a kiss. Breaking away from the kiss for just a moment, she whispered "That was hot. I liked it.", referring to the entry.

Then, while she pulled on my leash again for us to resume our kiss, my Goddess took one of my hand and brought it down to her intimate parts. She didn't have to say anything for me to know what was expected. Both of us standing in the middle of the kitchen, I gently reached for her G-spot, and began rubbing it and playing with it. We never interrupted the kiss while I brought her the pleasure she wanted and needed. It wasn't always easy to maintain the kiss since she her body movements got more accentuated as she got more and more excited. A sudden movement on her part eventually broke the kiss, but I moved on to kissing and nibbling her neck, and we didn't miss a beat. A few moments later, my Goddess reached climax, and I held on to her tightly so that she wouldn't lose her balance from the post-climax tremors.

A minute or so later, she was composed enough to stand on her own. She took a step back, looked at me with a wickedly dominant smile, and said:

"OK... thanks... now get back to work..."

And she then turned around and walked away... going back to relax watching television, leaving me to finish preparing dinner...

2 comments: