"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, October 26, 2009

Part 1: Wax play to the edge (E)

Image courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

Once we returned back home after a day together, it didn't take very long for my Goddess to get to work. As we were relaxing in the bedroom, almost suddendly, she was looking for the locking leather wrist cuffs, and in a matter of a minute or two, she had strapped them on me and locked them. The locking ankle cuffs were next, followed by one of our leather blindfolds. My leather collar had been placed around my neck and locked a few minutes prior, when we had gotten back home, as a matter of habit.

Ordering me to lie down completely on the bed, my Goddess rapidly tied my wristcuffs to the top of the headboard, and my ankle cuffs to the board at the foot of the bed. Very business-like, with little teasing or foreplay, my Goddess had me in bondage on the bed, prepped for what whatever creatively evil plans she had.

Once in place, she mounted my torso, sat on my stomach, and proceeded to inflict some NT. Taking advantage of my predicament, bound, pinned down by her weight, and held in place by her legs, my Goddess started getting from me those sweet sounds she enjoys so much. Each poke, scratch, pinch, twist, and pull of my nipples between her nails got her a moan, hiss, or gasp that only fueled her hunger for more. Occasionally I felt her reach back to punctuate the NT with some CBT, which in some moments was so intense I lifted her off the bed slightly. But she was enjoying the ride.

After a few minutes of the NT and CBT, my Goddess moved off me, and while I was slowly recovering mentally from where I was in subspace, I felt/heard her go around to the other side of the bed. I heard her flick a lighter as she was walking back to the side of the bed I was on, and I felt her stand over me. Just as I was gathering enough of my wits to realize that I was not smelling her smoking, the first drop of wax totally surprised me as it landed on my chest. It had been a little while since my Goddess had done some wax play, and the heat of the impact took me aback.

As I felt the incredible vibes of her joyful dominance just radiating, my Goddess continued dropping drops of wax at unpredictable intervals here and there on my chest. And then, as accurate in her aim as she can be when she's in the mood, a drop landed right on my left nipple, providing her with a loud moan I'm sure I felt her smile wickedly over. Then she slowly moved the trail of wax down my chest and stomach, towards my privates, and my body thrashed when a drop landed on the underside of my penis, which at been laying flat over my bladder area in an almost hard state. My Goddess moved back to dropping wax around my chest area, and surprised me with a drop back on my testicules that again threw my body a bit to the side despite the bondage. I could hear her glee to my loud and physical reaction as she pulled back on my hip to lay me flat against the bed.

My Goddess continued the wax play, around my belly and chest, and finally, she hit a bullseye on my right nipple that, for a third time, elicited a tremendous reaction from my entire body. The searing heat was intense, and lasted for a few seconds, and it brought me to the addictively delicious point of having my Goddess inflicting pain that is so sharp, so overwhelming, that I want it to stop for a second, but I don't want her to stop what she is doing. Totally lost in subspace and the storming sea of her domination, I was at the edge of what I could take, and yet the only thought in my mind was... please... please don't stop...

Seeing me at the edge of the precipice, my Goddess reminded that I knew what our safewords were. She had that "awww... what's wrong, baby?" tone of voice that just drives me crazy. To her credit, she knew she had taken me to the edge, if not past it, and my Goddess made that last spectacular drop and reaction the climax of the wax play. Lost and out of control as I was, I could tell my breathing and reactions were getting a bit irregular. She stroked my head a few times before going to the other side of the bed and having a cigarette while I laid bound next to her.

PS: But my Goddess wasn't quite done... Part 2 will be coming up in the next day or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment