"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Taking what She wants (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Eart Social Club

I went back to the bedroom to see if my Goddess needed anything as she was enjoying some television before going to sleep. I was naked, wearing only my locked collar and my house leash.

My Goddess stepped out of the bathroom behind me, and moved toward me, looking like she needed a hug. I met her part-way, and we shared a warm embrace that lasted perhaps 30 seconds before she looked up at me and reached for a kiss. My lips met hers, and we kept our embrace during the time of a kiss that turned from affectionate to something more very rapidly.

Before our lips got separated, my Goddess reached up to grab my hair, and she turned my head slightly to the side. I kept my arms around her waist as she reset her hold on my hair to grab onto it more forcefully. Rather suddenly, my Goddess pulled on my hair hard, breaking the kiss, and pulling down me to my knees. With her hand very firmly holding my head into place by the hair, she then bent down slightly to resume our kiss, gradually pulling my head further backward.

My hands moved down to her thighs as my Goddess brought me down to me knees. The position I was in left me very vulnerable, and all I could do was follow her lead. The forcefulness of her actions, her control of my movements, the depth and speed of her breathing, and the dominant vibes she was sending all started me down the subspace slope out of control.

My Goddess eventually broke away from our kiss, let go of my hair, and brought both of her hands down to my nipples. She took hold of them as forcefully as she had held on to my hair, and I was still kept immobile on my knees before her, my hands on the side of her thighs, unable to go anywhere. She squeezed my nipples at first, and then switched her grip to trap them with her nails. As she squeezed once more, the pain was much sharper, and a harsh gasp escaped me. Biting my lower lip, I looked up at her, and my eyes found her looking down at me, voraceously enjoying my reactions. Once more, my Goddess was in total control, and her facial expression was all dominant hunger.

After two or three minutes of NT keeping me on my knees, my Goddess grabbed my leash and jerked me over to the bed. I had a hard time keeping up with her from my knees as she climbed up onto the bed, laid down on her back, and pulled the leash down toward her intiminate parts. My non-verbal orders were clear, and I got to work immediately with my tongue.

I am always so turned on sexually by my Goddess' need for sexual servitude and oral service. Especially when it is expressed in such a strong, dominant way. I'm sure I was enjoying what was happening no less than she was.

Just a few minutes later, I had brought my Goddess to a huge climax. While she had still not finished trembling, she pulled up on my leash, bringing me up between her legs. The oral service had only been an appetizer. She wanted more, and she wanted me. With the leash wrapped around one hand, she reached up for my nipples, and she resumed the NT as I moved inside her.

I can't describe the intensity of the sex we had on this evening. All I'll say is: my Goddess managed to keep me going inside her for three rounds, she had multiple orgasms during the course of each round, and she finally allowed me release at the end, my second time in two evenings. My own orgasm was totally consciousness-shattering, and after several minutes of post-orgasm tremors, shaking, and trembling, I must of remained still for nearly another 10 minutes.

And today, my nipples are so sore that I feel like my Goddess could be doing more NT just looking at them.

1 comment:

  1. it is so wonderful to be in an impromptu scene like that. I find when things are not planned out, they are much more satisfying as she can direct according to her feelings at the moment instead of following a script.

    ReplyDelete