"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hungry again (E)

The art of Reggaetech Maho, courtesy of the Museum of Femdom Art

Sometimes the non-verbal is so powerful that it can totally overwhelm without any words being spoken...

I started feeling the vibes during dinner time. I had prepared dinner for my Goddess and I. The way she was looking at me, the way she was sitting, the way she moved... there was no way that there wouldn't be something happening later. In fact, not just later, right after.

Just before standing to leave our eating area, My Goddess ask me how long it would take for me to put away the food and the dishes. Clearly my answer was not satisfactory. I tried again, saying that I'd put away the leftover food, but I would take care of the dishes later. That was better.

My Goddess took her leave, and quickly, I took care of the essentials. I joined her in the bedroom as soon as I could, and as I climbed onto the bed to be close to her, she pulled me right into a kiss. She still had this hungry, devouring look about her, even more focused and intense than it had been during dinner.

I couldn't have pulled away from her even if I wanted, as she held me close by one of the D-rings on the locked leather collar. As she let me go from the intensely passionate kissing for just a moment, my Goddess opened her legs. She was not wearing anything but a bra under her long shirt, and again, without a single word being spoken, I felt, I knew what I had to do, what was expected, what she wanted. I slid down her body until my head was in line with her sacred intimate parts, and I tried my best to please her and quench her hunger.

Her climax was absolutely spectacular. As much as she enjoyed what we did on the weekend, it seemed to me that this orgasm was even longer, deeper, and louder than I had ever felt.

But like it is often the case, this was just the start of the festivities. Once more, she wanted to follow-up with me inside her, and with NT as her reins, she got me to go as fast and as slow and as deep and as long as she wanted. The energy I felt from my Goddess was nothing short of unbelievable. She wanted... she needed... she was going to take anything and everything she wanted from me. Almost like a vampire on a rampage for blood.

After several orgasms for my Goddess, we took a short break, and as we resumed, I sat on the floor with my back to the bedside. My Goddess stepped over my legs, and facing away from me, she backed up so I could provide oral service while she was sitting back. A totally incredible position, and intense sensations off the scale. Engulfed by her many fragrances, kept in position by her legs and backside, stimulated by her delectable taste, I was completely overwhelmed. As she got more excited, and closer to climax, my Goddess' tended to let go of her weight more, smothering me, and making me work harder and faster. I could feel the flow of her excitement run down the sides of my face. Moments of unintentional (or were they...) breath play drove up the eroticism and intensified the subspace. The duration of those moments sitting back lengthened, which make it more challenging for me to breathe, and more pressing for me to bring her to climax. Soon she did, again so intensely that it gave me goosebumps. She then sat on the edge of the bed and collapsed backward.

Within a few minutes, she wanted me back inside her again, and eventually, she allowed me release.

As a post scriptum, I had somewhat of a decision to make a little while later. I had had the privilege of sexually serving my Goddess in a variety of manners, including many ways orally. On an evening where my Goddess was particularly excited and off-the-charts hot, I could smell and feel her fragrance and her essence on my skin. It was sexy, erotic, dominant. To wash or not to wash? I loved it... it turned me on... I was intoxicated by it... I decided to not wash it off, and shortly thereafter, went to sleep...

Yes, my Goddess, you can have that every day... absolutely any time you want it...

No comments:

Post a Comment