"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quick Little RL Story with the Best Insinuations (S)

My prince took me on a shopping venture over the weekend. As I was in the dressing room with the pushy salesgirl, he sat quietly in the corner without complaint. The sales girl took notice and said, "he is very well-behaved and patient, just waiting for you to decide what you would like to purchase". I simply said, "yes, he is a very good boy." For a moment I think she may have understood... maybe she was even a little jealous, but I certainly could tell she was intriqued by that amount of obedience. I was quite proud of my pet... he is the perfect shopping companion. And, of course, he has complimented every outfit I have worn since that shopping trip... as attentive as he should be... as I expect... as I deserve. I share this simple moment for the mere fact that the salesgirl's comments reminded me once again what divine control I have and how fortunate I am that I can call that beautiful and patient angel my own. Ah, it's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment