"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time for a night in bondage (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

I knew my Goddess was in a mood from texts she sent me during the day. My Goddess also knew that I was a little short on sleep from the previous two nights, so that she wanted to make sure that I would get more sleep this upcoming night, and that it would be deep, relaxing sleep.

So it wasn't too much of a surprise when we were relaxing that evening that my Goddess gave me a familiar warning and order... "get ready for bed, and make sure you don't have to get up over the course of the night".

As soon as I could get myself ready, I layed down on the bed next to my Goddess, and promptly she tied my hands to the headboard of the bed. Already the stress of the day was quickly forgotten, and I started slipping into subspace as I knew I would spend the night in bondage next to her. Within a few seconds, she put heavy leather cuffs on my feet, and clipped them together, further restraining my movements, leaving me available to her as her toy, pillow, or anything else she desired.

Covering me halfway with the sheets and blanket, my Goddess got me all ready for our night together. But it was not to happen without a little enjoyment for her. She mounted me and sat on my stomach, and then proceeded to have a little fun with some NT. While not as relaxing for the body, my mind was taken further away from the worries of this world as I fell under the cover of subspace, and of her dominance.

My Goddess started alternating between the NT and some CBT, enjoying under her my movements and gyrations. Her nails dug deeply into me, wherever her mood brought her hands, and she enjoyed inflicting pain in different areas until the sounds I made were in rythmn with her movements and the waves of intensity she was creating.

She squeezed, and scratched, and pinched, and dug her nails into my nipples and into my C & B, building a crescendo with my reactions, getting from me the sweet sounds and facial expressions she wanted so much. And she never stopped until I got to the point she was waiting for... the whimper. As usual, it was totally unintentional and out of my control, and I think that's a big part of why she enjoys bringing my to the point of the whimper so much.

Her job was done, she was satisfied with both her enjoyment of the expression of her dominance over me and the mental state I had reached, and she moved off my chest. While I laid in bed deep in subspace, lost in the lasting sensations and mindset of her play and her dominance, she got herself ready for sleep. A minute or two later, she joined me in bed, checked my bondage one last time, laid down next to me with her head on my chest, and very peacefully we both fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment