"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, December 17, 2009

"You're not getting out of it..." (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

"You're not getting out of it tonight, my Love."

And many hours later, once we were home together, after I did some laundry, cleaned up the bedroom, prepared dinner, cleaned the kitchen after dinner, my Goddess was true to the cell phone text she had sent me early that day.

Lying in bed naked, blindfolded, locked leather wrist cuffs chained to the headboard of the bed, feet bound to the foot of the bed, by body stretched out, I was hers for whatever she wanted, whatever she was in the mood for.

A little CBT, lots of NT, a whimper or two... my Goddess so loves to get a whimper out of me... and I so love it when she hurts me for her enjoyment.

Some teasing while she was smoking... blowing smoke in my face, teasing my nipples with her cigarette, forcing me to take some her drags from her mouth to mine...

She took out some scissors and started trimming my pubic area... then moved on to a razor... Began to leave her mark on me... I am all hers... her pet... her boy... her canvas... her property... another sign of her ownership and my belonging...

My Goddess mounted my chest and then moved down to my stomach, working her way to climax by torturing my nipples... and from the moans I was making... and the movements of my body... but this time she was impatient... she couldn't wait... it wasn't fast enough, intense enough... she literally leaped up... her divine pussy landing hard on my face... a little tweaking of the position and I was hard at work in worshiping orally... still not fast enough... still not intense enough... she reached down to pinch my nostrils... my tongue is working frantically to bring my Goddess where she wants to be... where she needs to be... before I run out of air...

And after my Goddess gets rocked by a huge climax, she fall against my chest, and I feel her heartbeat and her rapid breathing and her tremors against my body...

No, I could not get out of it. And I never want to get out of it... out of her control... out of her dominance... out of her desires...

It's early in the morning, and I have to start getting ready to go to work. Take a shower and all that. I have the locked leather wrist cuffs on, and my locked leather collar is in place, attached to the house leash... and I SO don't want my Goddess to take them off... I so don't want to get out of them... and be away from her dominance... be away from her love... be away from her...

No comments:

Post a Comment