"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Under her spell - part 2 (E)

Artwork courtesy of www.femdomartists.com

On all fours on the bed, and blindfolded, my Goddess clipped my collar to a chain that is now pretty much permanently set up on the head board of the bed. I felt her get off the bed, and walk around toward my side. Just a few seconds later, I heard her pick-up our new, yet unused, "candy cane" that was hanging off the foot of the bed.

For those of you that missed that entry, at our last visit of one of our favorite fetish stores, about a week ago, my Goddess found a hard plastic cane, maybe 27-30" long, made of twisted red and white strands of plastic. It looks like a giant candy cane, but evidently one to strike with, not one to lick.

Once the cane in her hand, my Goddess came up closer to me, and started off with a gentle but firm strike on each side of my ass. She then followed up with some gentle taps, punctuated by the occasional harder strike. Both warming me up and gauging the effect of the cane, my Goddess took her time taking the measure of this play. She continued varying rhythm and intensity until she had a good feel for it. By then, I had fallen deeper into subspace, and I broke a light sweat, a first sign that impact play is pushing my comfort zone. But that's also a sign for me to try to relax more deeply, to stop tensing my body trying to anticipate the strikes, to roll with the blows rather than to fight them, and to surrender totally to the will of my Goddess.

She was now ready to give me one blow for each of the twelve days of Christmas. And I had to count them aloud. By the fourth of fifth stroke, the impact of the cane shook me deeply inside, and the stinging was lasting longer each time. By the eigth or ninth stroke, it was difficult for me to keep my body steady, and I had broken into a second, heavier sweat. Deep into subspace, two more strokes can down, and they felt like electric bolts arcing through my body. As I was trying to regain a bit of composure after calling out the eleventh stroke, there came a pause. I heard my Goddess shuffling through our toy cabinet briefly before coming back nearer to me.


And then the twelfth stroke came down on my ass. Hard, heavy, ungiving, my Goddess had pulled out our hard lexan paddle for the final stroke. It dropped me out of position, flat onto my side on the bed. I felt her standing over me, dominant, victorious, overjoyed, and satisfied from what she had just done.

The new cane was clearly a success, and it was definitely a new tool for the expression of her dominance over me.

Coming up... bondage... NT & CBT... shaving... overnight in cuffs...

2 comments:

  1. I have that same candy cane I bet. We gave some out at the last Reverse Tensionz Rope Social. They seem to be a favorite of the local scene sadists. Can't wait to use mine! I hear they leave lovely marks that resemble rope marks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Lilyana,

    I wish I could tell you about the marks it left, but it'll be best if you ask Goddess Selena. I think she had the better vantage point...

    :))

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete