"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Marks of ownership and belonging (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

Yesterday, my Goddess and I were trading loving and sexy texts on our cellphones throughout the course of the day, and some of the texts got incredibly, dominantly hot when they turned to the subject of ownership marks.

It all started innocuously enough, and then it quickly turned to the reminder that she plans on having me tattooed next year, something that we have talked about several times in the past. I can't describe how scorching hot the idea of my Goddess having me tattooed is.

And then, I had a few moments of subspace at work (thankfully, I was alone in my office at that time), thinking about the tattoo, and other incidental markings from our play... I was reminded of the very small but now almost permament marks on my ankles from our use of locked ankle cuffs... I was reminded of marks that stay a day or two after caning or paddling... I was reminded of scratches and bruises that I have from BDSM play, and what we refer to as "spicy vanilla" sex... I was reminded of my nipples, sore on most days... I was reminded of the collar marks around my neck that last for an hour or so each day after my Goddess removes my collar before I get ready for work, after it's been in place and locked for the previous 12 hours or more, since I had returned home the previous evening...

I had to get back to reality and the business at hand, but after sharing with my Goddess how much I was looking forward to the tattoo, I kept a subspace glow inside me all day. It made me feel wonderful inside that she wants me to wear such a mark for her, a sign of her ownership of me, and I so want to wear such a mark for her, a sign of my belonging to her.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of tattooing for that purpose. I'm looking forward to seeing what Selena chooses to mark you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Lilyana,

    I think about the tattoo with lots of excitement and anticipation on a daily basis. The symbolism of it is almost overwhelming.

    I'm sure she'll let you know at some point.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete