"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I need my coffee, Bitch!" (E)

Artwork courtesy of Van Rod

It's amazing how the same words can be negative and offending, or positively exciting, depending on the context and the nature of the relationship.

A few mornings ago, my Goddess woke up a bit before I did. As I felt her stirring next to me, I started slowly coming out of my sleep. My eyes still closed, my mind coming out of its sleep-induced fog, the first thing I heard was:

"I need my coffee, Bitch!"

My Goddess was leaning over me, with a dominantly evil smile. I couldn't help but to be turned on and excited. I quickly replied "Yes, my Goddess", got up, and went to prepare her coffee.

It was a wonderful start to our morning rituals before another extraordinary day with my Goddess...

1 comment:

  1. any sentence ending with -"bitch"- implies a very strong dominance ;-)

    ReplyDelete