"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hot, hot words... (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

A hard day at work for both of us wrapped up with doing a little shopping for some food before heading home. Our return home started in the usual manner... I got a cold drink for my Goddess... she placed my leather collar around my neck and locked it... I prepared dinner while she relaxed catching up to the news on TV and surfing the web... we ate... I cleaned up after dinner as she was dead tired and retired to the bedroom...

After finishing my domestic duties and returned to the bedroom to join my Goddess, I found her very sleepy, but tense thinking about work. So I offered to give her a back massage with our favorite lotion, which she accepted gladly.

I sat cross-legged in the bed, and she laid face-down, her hips and mid-section over my thighs, with a pillow under her head. It's a wonderfully close and sensual position, and it gives me great access to the key areas I needed to reach. I worked on her upper back, neck, shoulders, upper arms, middle back, lower back, and upper buttocks. I think she might have dozed off a few times for a minute or two each time while I was giving her the massage.

As I was wrapping up with some caressing of her back and legs, I felt my Goddess starting to move sensually and somewhat suggestively against me. Very small and subtle movements, but quite exciting in view of the fact that she was over my legs. I started to move my caresses of her legs toward her inner thighs. It accentuated her movements. I ran my fingers over and circled a few erogenous zones on her legs and hips ever so lightly, and waited for a change in reaction. It accentuated her movements further. She separated her legs just a bit. The unspoken order was clear... a little sexual servitude was in order.

On the next caressing pass up her inner thighs, my fingers slowly, delicately, made their way to her G-spot, and I started to gently rub her. The two fingers of my left hand inside her, my right hand lightly caressing her back, her movements against me were deliciously erotic. With my right hand I reached up to grab her hair. While in another context, by other people, this would seem a role reversal relative to our D/s dynamics, hair-pulling during manual stimulation is tremendously exciting for my Goddess, and in order to serve her best, and bring her as much pleasure as possible, it felt like the right thing to do.

Her excitement was off-the-charts... and yet she was holding off. I felt her trying to prolong and extend and build-up the pleasure as much as possible, and I changed my pacing to accommodate her. This lasted several more minutes longer than the time it normally takes me to bring my Goddess to climax. But she found a groove that she just wouldn't let go of, and all I had to do was to continue, and make sure that I wouldn't build so long that her orgasm would be spoiled. Eventually, she could not hold it off any longer, and she had a magnificently huge orgasm that lasted and lasted and lasted.

My Goddess' post-climax tremors tremors had not quite ended when she turned around, grabbed the leash attached to my collar, pulled my face close to hers, and said in a strict tone dripping with sexual hunger "I'm not done yet".

A wave of subspace washed over me...
Still holding the leash, she led me into position for oral servitude. I did my best to keep up with the harsh movements of the leash. As my Goddess forced my face between her legs, and pulled up on the leash, she barked at me:

"It's probably still messy down there... deal with it!"

Another, much larger wave of subspace slammed right into me... and I dutifully went about doing what I'd been ordered to do... Again we managed to extend the climax, and amazingly, built it up to a level that was even higher, more intense.

The climax was absolutely spectacular for my Goddess, and I was just overwhelmed by her energy, her eroticism, her sexuality, her dominance, and her hot, hot words...

1 comment:

  1. "While in another context, by other people, this would seem a role reversal relative to our D/s dynamics, hair-pulling during manual stimulation is tremendously exciting for my Goddess, and in order to serve her best, and bring her as much pleasure as possible, it felt like the right thing to do."

    Selena - I enjoy hair pulling too, when it's done just right. I discussed this oddity with another Domme GF and she explained it well, I think. It's not so much a sign of dominance for us as much as a sign that he simply can't get enough of you. And that's always hot.

    ReplyDelete