"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Collar redux... and more locking jewelry (E)

Artwork courtesy of Nanshakh (http://www.nanshakh.com/)

My Goddess and I were out perhaps two hours yesterday, and as soon as we returned, the locking leather collar went back on. That puts the present running total at 62 hours out of the last 64.

My Goddess has not been feeling well these last few days, but she did have a little cabin fever, so we went out for a late lunch. After eating, we dropped by one of our favorite fetish shops, and picked up a beautiful metal locking neck chain for me. The idea behind the purchase was to get me a locking chain/collar that I could wear while working out. It has been a source of sadness for both of us that neither the leather collar or my mainstream collar/necklace could be used during athletic activities. Beyond the inappropriateness of the locking leather collar in vanilla settings, neither one of the collars would withstand the damage of working out for very long. Now, the new locking chain will forever be my companion in such activities, as it will much more resistant to perspiration, chlorine, and showering.

We tried the locking chain at the shop, had them shorten it by a few links, and within a few seconds of returning to the car with it, my Goddess placed it around my neck and locked it. At that time, I was already wearing my mainstream collar, so we returned home with me wearing both. Once home, I removed my mainstream collar, and my Goddess placed the locking leather collar on me. But as she was increasingly enthralled with the new locking chain on me, she chose not to remove it. And I have been wearing both my locking leather collar, and the locking chain, since that time (about 18 hours).

While we were in the fetish shop, my Goddess came across a new toy she couldn't resist getting... a "candy" cane. Shaped in the traditional cane form, about 24" long, it's made of two strands of plastic, one red and one white, twisted over each other. It looks like a a giant candy cane, but it's definitely meant for those who are naughty and not nice...

With some serious RL stress this week, and health issues, we haven't done much in terms of heavy playing. But I could tell last night during some light NT and CBT that between the new locking chain and the new cane, my Goddess' need to express her dominance in some more intense activities is about to boil over...

I know I'm obsessing over the whole collar thing these days, but their symbolism, and their physical presence just continually intensify such deep and powerful feelings in each of us. And it brings me to the realization that the only thing more intoxicating than being completely, obsessively in love with my Goddess is the intoxication of being the object of her love, her dominance, her lust...

No comments:

Post a Comment