"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, December 25, 2009

Under her spell - part 1 (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

God, she looked gorgeous while we were out...

Cute, sexy, beautiful, all at once, and the pink elf hat she wore made her look all the more delicious for the dominance she hid from the rest of the world. By the time we got home, I was totally out of control.

My Goddess had just come out of the toilet room, and she was washing her hands. I came up behind her and gave her big hug. Nothing in mind, no expectations. Just a warm gesture of affection. She backed into me affectionately a bit, returning the hug with her body, leaving her wet hands over the sink so not to drip water all over the floor. I held on hugging her since she responded so warmly to it.

Finally my Goddess turned around and gave me a piercing look. Warm... sexy... hungry... dominant... she reached over for a kiss. Our lips locked in a warm embrace, our mouths opened a bit, and our tongues touched. She reached up to my nipples with her hands, and started teasing them a bit. While we were still locked in the kiss, my Goddess grabbed my nipples harder, and forced me down to my knees.

We continued the kiss a bit longer, and then she broke it off. My hands on her hips, I looked up at her, she looked down at me, and I felt the shockwave of her dominance hit me, emanating from her eyes.
My Goddess continued the NT and pulled me in. My face was now up against her skirt, pressing against the lower part of her stomach. The NT intensified, my subspace deepened, and my hands ran down her legs.

She let go of my nipples, I lifted her skirt, and slipped my head underneath. I ran my hands back up her legs, and removed her underwear. My Goddess standing up against the sink, my hands at her upper thighs, my face up against the fragrance of her intimate parts, she pushed her hips in my direction.
First my nose, next my mouth, and then with my tongue, I rapidly found my way to her pleasure center.

While my Goddess held herself up against the sink with her arms, my tongue reached deep to her G-spot... teasing... exciting... stimulating... both her and me. Within just a few minutes, she hit her groove and climaxed... big time. Her knees almost buckled, forcing me even deeper into her before I had moved my mouth away completely, and causing a secondary climax to shake her body.


I pulled out from under my Goddess' skirt, steadied her, and looked up at her. Her teeth showing through her pursed lips, she opened her eyes. She grabbed my short hair and ordered me to crawl to the bed. She followed right behind me. Once I was on all fours on the bed, she climbed on, positioned herself on her back, and I knew she was still hungry. I laid down on my stomach between her legs, positioned my head right where it had to be, and went back to work. It wasn't long before my Goddess had her next orgasm.

Once the tremors stopped, my Goddess reached over for my locking collar, and placed it around my neck. She got up, went around to my side of the bed to find one of our leather blindfolds, and took away my sight. And then she ordered me on all fours on the bed. This being Christmas Eve and all, I knew that our "candy" cane was about to see some action...

Coming up... caning... bondage... NT & CBT... shaving... overnight in cuffs...

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the continuation of this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH,

    Welcome to our blog, and thank you for your comment. It's always encouraging to know that someone is waiting to read some more.

    From start to end, the scene that evening probably took place over 90 minutes or so, and of course, it always takes way longer to write what happened than to actually do it. By now, part 2 is up, and I should be able to wrap up part 3 tomorrow.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys:
    Does Selena ever have a cig while you are going down on her? My wife likes it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete