"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, December 28, 2009

Under her spell - part 3 (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com

While I was still gathering my wits from the deep subspace I was into, and physically recovering from the overwhelming sensations that resulted from the session, my Goddess gathered up some bondage equipment from our toy cabinet and our bedside tables.

Once she had what she was looking for, my Goddess came back to my side of the bed, ordered me on my back, and quickly proceeded to unclip the chain that was attached to my collar, cuffed my wrists together, and clipped those cuffs to the chain she had just removed from my collar. Then she moved down to my feet, placed leather cuffs around my ankles, and clipped those to the chain attached to the foot board of the bed. I was stretched out, immobilized except for a little side-to-side movement, and my body was open and vulnerable to anything her creative and sadistic mind was up to.

Once certain that I was securely bound, my Goddess went to the bathroom, and starting running the water from the sink. Having dipped back into subspace from the bondage, I had a hard time determining what she was doing. Or determining how much time she had been away. But upon her return, I felt a warm, wet washcloth come down over my pubic area. Delicately, she washed my genitals and the areas around them.

After finishing the clean-up and going back to the bathroom, she returned once more to my side, and the next thing I felt was my Goddess applying some cream to my pubic area and the lower part of the shaft of my penis. It was clear that the shaving fantasy proposed by one of our readers a while back was in the works.

Thoroughly, methodically, my Goddess covered with cream every area she had in mind, and went back to the bathroom one more time. Upon her return, my Goddess took the opportunity to take a break to smoke a cigarette. She lit her cigarette, came back onto the bed, and placed the ashtray on my chest to insure that I would remain even more immobile during the break. It seemed that she had a bit of time to kill while the cream she applied would work its magic. Over the course of the next few minutes, she teased me with some NT, blowing smoke in my face, and taking a drag and forcing me to take in her exhale of smoke. Intoxicating in so many ways...

My Goddess put out the cigarette on the ashtray on my chest, moved the ashtray back to her night table, and came back again to my side of the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed, moved in up against my upper thigh, and then I felt some light pressure against the skin right above my penis, a sweeping movement that clearly indicated my Goddess began the shaving, followed by a wipe with a humid washcloth. It was then I fully realized that she had started shaving my pubic area with one of those plastic edge razor, and that in the position I was in, I was going to lose all the hair my Goddess was in the mood to remove.

The process lasted several minutes as my Goddess shaved off an area of 3-4 inches above the level of my penis, extending from inside one leg to inside the other, and around the lower part of the shaft. She let me know that there would be more shaving to happen at another time soon. But as she neared the end of what she was aiming for, my Goddess rubbed her fingers over the hairless areas with curiosity, and satisfaction. She was very much enjoying her handywork, in addition to the very dominant symbolism of the scene that she had created and played out. More than ever before, literally, my body was the canvas for the expression of her dominance.

There was such a powerful vibe emanating from my Goddess after the shaving. I was in her care and control, bound beneath her, helpless to stop her from doing anything she wanted. Yet, I was deep in subspace, and at peace in my surrender to the power of her dominance.

My Goddess then changed pace radically as she went to her side of the bed, climbed on, and came right next to me from her side. Enjoying my vulnerable position, she began some NT. She so enjoys my reactions and the involuntary moans I make when she plays with my nipples. They spur her on to more, and more intensity. She continued the NT a few more minutes until she got several whimpers from me, sweet, sweet sounds that excite her and empower her to no end. Sometimes, feeling the rise in her sadistic excitement and her dominance during NT, I'm surprised she ever puts an end to it, if only for a few hours.

But the NT did end, and she released me from the restrictive bondage position, but left the cuffs and collar (of course) on. I went straight to the bathroom to wash-off the skin that had been shaved, as I still felt some warmth in certain areas, and neither one of us wanted the skin to get too irritated.

Upon my return to the bedroom, my Goddess was still high from the scene, and totally, totally turned-on, and some sexual servitude was immediately required from me. She was absolutely insatiable...
Eventually, after providing my Goddess with several more orgasms, she granted me my own sexual release. Immediately following, she had a few things she asked me to take care of in order for us to get ready to sleep, which I took care without fault.

Finally, still in subspace, with my ever-present locked collar, and the wrist and ankle cuffs still on, I joined my Goddess for sleep after an absolutely incredible evening.


1 comment:

  1. LOVELY BLOG, IM A SHEMALE, KISSES FROM ITALY, HAPPY 2010

    ReplyDelete