"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, September 28, 2009

New toys - part 1: pushing limits (E)

Artwork courtesy of
Flat Earth Social Club

Inspired by months of fun with my collar and leash, my Goddess has been wanting to get me a leash for my genitals. She figured that she would enjoy parading me around the house by it, and that it would allow her an extra measure of control over me when the mood came to her.

We hadn't really had much time to go shopping for non-essentials recently, but we did yesterday, and of course, looking to make her inspiration a reality was a temptation we couldn't resist. Among the very many things that we came across, we found a very cool C & B restraint with a D-ring that was just what my Goddess was looking for. And while it wasn't in the plans, little further browsing led to a 30" plexiglass/hard plastic violet cane also catching her eye.




While we often rush back home to try out our new finds, I had no thoughts of any immediate play while we were driving home until my Goddess told me she was in the mood for a nap with her best devilish smile. Remembering yesterday's pre-nap activities, I suddendly started feeling both a rush of adrenaline, and that feeling of my heart melting when my Goddess expresses her need for dominating me.

Once we got home, it didn't take very long before my Goddess had me in the C & B restraint, and attached a short leash to it. After also placing and locking my traditional collar around my neck, she pulled on the leash attached to the C & B restraint, and led me around the bedroom in a flagrant and oh-so dominant manner. Proud, satisfied, with a wicked smile reflecting her power over me, my Goddess was having entirely too much fun at that moment...

The walk ended when she had me climb back onto the bed, and attached the short leash to the top of the headboard of the bed... a new position for us. I was kneeling on the bed facing the wall, and the shortness of the leash attached to my genitals did not allow me to do much else, such as sitting back or going on all fours. While realizing my vulnerability in this new position, my Goddess came up behind me and placed a blindfold over my eyes, multiplying many-fold my sense of vulnerability. A slight gasp escaped me, and as subspace further came over me, she quickly tied my hands in front of me to the top of the headboard. I had very little room to move...

Predictably, my Goddess could not help herself from reaching for the new cane right away. She was evidently gentle with it at first, but its heft and its focused contact area were most definitely felt. After a few strokes on each side of my backside, she switched to other tools, but to be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell which ones with certainty. In a vulnerable and not very comfortable position, hands and genitals bound, and without sight, her first round with the cane already made me break into a light sweat, a tell-tale sign that limits were on the horizon... I was already deep into subspace, and she had barely started...

I think that the crop was next, and I'm pretty sure I remember the hard paddle, but I can't say how much of each. It did not take my Goddess much time to increase the intensity, and the strokes were coming down heavy. I felt the tug of the leash on every stroke from whatever movement I made in reaction. Mixed into the subspace, the physical sensations, and the overwhelming sense of surrender were the vibes I could feel coming from my Goddess that I can only describe as the joy and satisfaction of her dominance. The most intoxicating feeling in the world is the one I get when I feel her enjoying herself through me.

There was a brief pause, and as I was barely gathering my thoughts again, my Goddess lit a cigarette and tossed the lighter onto one of the bedside tables. Whether one would call it a gesture of superiority, defiance, empowerment, or total control, I could feel her dominance just in the noise that the lighter made hitting the table. She came back over to my side of the bed, blew a drag of smoke toward me, and resumed with the violet cane. Single harder strokes on one side and then the other, mutiple short strokes aiming for the same spot, going back to harder single strokes alternating sides, my Goddess kept at it until my backside had colors that satisfied her and showed memorable marks, and my reactions made her happy.

On my side, my limits were getting closer and closer. I broke into yet another light sweat. My movements were getting a little more accentuated, despite my best efforts. And yet, I didn't want to give up. I wanted to give her everything I had, everything I could, everything I was. Instead of trying to relax to deal with the pain my Goddess was inflicting upon me, I focused on relaxing to get into the waves of pain, to ride them, to enjoy them. I think this allowed me to go a little further than I had in the past. But the moment of the end came, without me being able to control it, when the last impact made my body jerk a little extra, and I toppled from my kneeling position, twisting off to the side because of the bondage.

My Goddess had gotten what she wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment