"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Special moments on another stop-over (E)

Artwork courtesy of www.femdomartists.com

Not much time this morning, so all you get is this report format.

Ravenous dominant hunger emanating from my Goddess...

My hands-tied to the headboard, vulnerable to her hands and her whims...

My Goddess sitting on my stomach, enjoying my every squirm and moan from the NT...

Ordered on all fours, a warm-up with the crop, the flogger, and the flexible paddle, my Goddess enjoying the patterns, warmth, and colors she drew from my backside...

The hard paddle almost dropped me, my Goddess so enjoyed getting such surrender from me...

The cane did drop me, temporarily, my Goddess' will and desires triumphant over my mind and body...

My Goddess taking me with the strap-on, using me for her pleasure, fucking me as she pleased until she reached climax and slumped over me...

The night in bondage, struggling, helpless, but so happy in submission and belonging to my Goddess...

Domination and submission... pain and pleasure... ownership and belonging... two souls in sync... two hearts in love... another stop-over on an extraordinary journey...

1 comment: