"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Collar and leash: follow-up (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

It had been just a few days without the restraint of the collar and leash, but after barely 8 hours of wearing them, I am realizing the spell my Goddess weaves through them, and the power she holds by association.

For hours I've found myself reaching up and feeling the soft but ungiving texture of the material in which I am bound. I tug on the clip of the leash. I run my fingers past the D-rings to the locking buckle. I gently test the strength of the padlock in place. Nothing gives...

The collar is completely secure... I am totally captured... Prisoner of my Goddess' love and dominance... Hers totally... Hers forever...

Helpless to do anything about it, I am trapped within our home, trapped by her will and desires. The more I feel it, the more vulnerable I feel. A brief sense of panic shakes me, but it is replaced by a familiar and addictive tension that rises within me, as does a sweet surrender to the power of my Goddess.

I have a hard time keeping my hands away from the collar... I touch it, I feel it, I sense its unyielding strength around my neck. I have difficulty focusing as I softly drift in and out of subspace. Even with my Goddess a few rooms away, I feel her dominance cover me in its veil, engulf me, envelope me.

I will be off to bed soon, where my Goddess is already sleeping. Just lying next to her creates a feeling of intoxication. Just the anticipation of lying next to her creates that feeling of anticipation. And how magical will it feel when my Goddess unconsciously senses my presence in the bed, turns over to my side, runs her hand up my chest in her sleep, takes hold of the front D-ring of the collar with her index finder, and continues her night's sleep with me in her control?

The feeling of her ownership is tangible. I am her servant... her pet... her playtoy... hers to do as she will... under her spell...

1 comment:

  1. Your collar reminds you of that addictive tension of deeply belonging to her

    ReplyDelete