"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Long Kiss Goodnight (S)

Picture courtesy of

I just wanted to kiss him goodnight. That was truly my innocent intent. I look over into his eyes, he smiles, and I rise to my knees to tower over him as we lay in our bed. As I come toward him and feel his warm breath on my neck, I look forward to the taste and warmth of his mouth. We kiss. Soft at first around the edges of his lips with a playful lick of the tongue on his front teeth. He bites a bit....I like that. Then it escalates. Our tongues intertwine and I hear soft sounds coming from my lungs as I breath in and out faster and faster. I never want it to end so I move in closer. His hands fall gently around my waist, while MY hands find their way to his neck to tug on his collar. He is SO mine. I pull him on top of me and we continue with long strokes of the tongue...deeper then shallow then deeper again. While his hands wander to my chest with soft caresses, mine wander to the same vicinity of his body with far more ferocity as I engage in some NT. I always mean to start more gently, but for some reason my fingers choose to be harsher than my head. He begins to make the sounds I love which makes me increase intensity faster and harder until I realize he his hitting his limits. Now I lower my hands anticipating the hardness I know I will feel down below. Again, I can't help but start CBT play with my nails until he squirms and moans for mercy. He puts his hands in mine, squeezes tightly and we are off on another journey of discovery...of pleasure...and of love. All this from just a single kiss.

1 comment:

  1. " I never want it to end so I move in closer."

    This is what I enjoy about a WLM/FLR, that the wife can choose her whim at the moment and mold things to how she wants at the time.

    ReplyDelete