"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ball-gag on an early, early morning interlude (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat
Earth Social Club

The pain from the CBT just seared through my body and brought me quickly into consciousness despite being completely in the dark. It felt like I'd just gone to sleep. But my Goddess is leaning over me, hungry, dominant, indifferent to interrupting my sleep. She wants me... my reactions to the pain she's inflicting... my service to her wants and needs...

Well warmed up by the NT and CBT that she is so adept at, I am clearly expected to bring her pleasure. Already mentally in a cross-over state of sexually excited subspace, I gasp when my Goddess mounts me, and moves herself toward the top of my torso. She continues until her lower legs pin down my biceps, her hands reach the headboard of the bed, and then she lowers herself over my face, which is slightly elevated and forced forward because of the pillow under my head.

The fragance of her intimate parts... the vulnerability of the confinement... her forceful and determined course of action... my head is spinning, drunk from bathing in her dominant desires.

I provide her sexual servitude fast and hard, uncontrollably driven by my own hunger. But it still doesn't seem to be fast enough and hard enough. She reaches down with one hand to pinch my nose shut as she forces herself down lower on me. Frantically I accelerate the pace. I feel her fall into that terminal groove. I still go faster and harder, starting to feel that I may not be able to remain without air that much longer. Explosively, she reaches climax... she lets go... I gasp... I breathe... she sits back on my chest... warm... wet... trembling... But my Goddess is not done yet.

I know I'm in trouble when my Goddess reaches for the ball-gag. She wants to keep all those little sounds I make just for her... softly muffled for no one but her to enjoy. With the new sound effects available to her, she sits back lower near my hips and begins a new round of NT. She shares with me her objective... the whimper. She wants me to give up the whimper she finds so delicious, so exciting. So she teases and torments and tortures me, pushing me deeper into subspace as she increases the intensity of the NT. She will not stop until I give it up. But it isn't very long before my Goddess gets satisfaction. She gets her whimper, which comes out of me completely out of my control. Once more, her dominant desires will get anything she wants out of me.

In the last act of the play, I am granted release, which she wanted to feel as much as I needed it. After a brief clean-up, I realize I had been sleeping for barely two hours before this interlude. I lie down in bed again, my Goddess snuggles up close, her head on my chest, and we fall deeply asleep, until the sun was up high above the horizon and made the bedroom too bright to sleep in anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment