"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, September 11, 2009

I can never get enough of... (E)

Picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

I can never get enough of her touch, of her gaze, of her voice, of her warmth, of how she smells, of how she tastes...

I can never get enough of her tenderness, of her affection, of her mischeviousness...

I can never get enough of her wit, of her charm, of her humor, of her intelligence...

I can never get enough of her energy, of her sexyness, of her eroticism, of her hunger...

I can never get enough of her enjoyment of me, of her wanting to hurt me, of her dominance...

I can never get enough of how she makes me feel, of how she makes me feel like I belong to her and yet am the most precious thing in the universe to her...

I can never get enough of her time, of her attention, of her care, of her love...

Sorry... just one of those days where I'm overflowing with love and emotions for my Goddess, and I wish I could broadcast to the entire world what I'm feeling inside. I am so totally addicted to her, and I never want that to change...

1 comment: