"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, September 4, 2009

The start of the long weekend - part 1 (E)

Artwork courtesy of

I so love that woman...

The excitement running through me after reading my Goddess' blog entry was overwhelming. True to her word, she couldn't wait to get our "days-off" started, and we did so with a wonderful romantic dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. As delightful as that was, she couldn't wait to take me back home, and I couldn't wait either. We had many things to celebrate...

Upon our return home, I promptly provided my Goddess with the icy, cold beverage she requires at all times, and in no time flat, I was naked, my collar was placed around my neck and locked. She ordered me onto the bed, straddled my hips, and she began with some NT, only stopping after a few minutes to put a leather blindfold on me. The last view I had was the intoxicating view of her beautiful face with her eyes nearly closed as the power of her dominance over me and the enjoyment of my pain was rising inside of her. The celebrations were about to continue...

After another minute or two of NT, my Goddess ordered me to get on all fours, and she clipped my collar to a chain that she had attached to the top of the headboard. I was now without sight, and limited in my movements. As I sank deeper into subspace, my Goddess announced that we were about to begin the spanking, and clearly, she had a specific number in mind...

The very first stroke came down unexpectedly hard. I view of the number of strokes that were coming, I had thought that I would benefit from a bit more of a warm-up, but my Goddess was not in the mood for a warm-up (she rarely is), and well... that's obviously her call. After another 3 or 4 strokes, the last of those really, really hurting, my Goddess cooed in the most dominantly playful and evil tone of voice "I guess I should have warmed you up, uh? ... Nah...".

I remember the flexible paddle, the hard paddle, the crop, and the cane, and there might have been more... I just couldn't tell in the maelstrom of my subspace, her dominance, and overwhelming sensations. My Goddess changed implements every 5 or 6 strokes, bringing each grouping of strokes to a crescendo that really hurt and made it difficult for me to keep my position. I would have dropped to my knees more than once, if I hadn't already been on my knees. I nearly collapsed to the bed as she built up to each one of those peaks. Three of the peaks led me to break-out in a sweat, a tell-tale sign that my limits were being pushed.

As my Goddess was nearing her objective for the evening (as is our ritual, I called out the stroke number as it landed), she switched back to the cane for the last few strokes. In part because she wanted to end in a spectacularly intense manner, but also because she was still delighted with one of the earlier strokes she had given me with the cane, a stroke that immediately drew a beautiful welt she found most satisfying.

She finished her count with the cane, and I was deeply, deeply into subspace, mentally floating peacefully on a calm sea without waves, despite the intensity of the sensations and the incredible flow of dominant and submissive energy going back and forth. But my Goddess was far from done...

P.S.: And this morning, as I was writing most of this entry, I was having the most powerful mental and visual flashbacks, with erotic and deeply submissive feelings swirling inside of me. I was also deeply in withdrawal, fighting hard against the temptation to run over to my Goddess, interrupt her sleep, and beg her, plead with her, to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment