"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The start of the long-weekend - part 2 (E)

Image courtesy of

A few moments of reprieve followed. By the time I began to gather my thoughts in reality, I heard my Goddess making some familiar preparations. She took a short break to smoke by herself next to me as I laid on my front on the bed, still attached by my collar and the chain to the headboard. Missing the sight of my beautiful Goddess indulging in smoking without me being able to see her, without being able to enjoy the mannerism that make it such a strong fetish element for me. was torture in itself.

As my Goddess finished her cigarette and got up, the sounds I was hearing made it evident that there was going to be another part to our play time, and that it was going to involve some anal play. The snap of her favorite bottle of lotion opening, the click and hum of the vibrator as she was testing it, the delicate sound of her rubbing lotion on it... all of them caused a familiar tingle inside of me that my Goddess was intent on either taking me, or putting me through some anal torture/play for her satisfaction.

She ordered me back on all fours, and proceeded to preparing me for what was to come. A gentle dab around my opening gave me a shiver, and I gasped as she penetrated me with one of her fingers, carefully spreading the lube all around inside me as far as she could reach. I could not help but to start coordinating my breathing and some moans with her movements. My Goddess then pulled out her finger, and positioned herself in a way that would both give her access to me and provide her with the pleasure she was hungry for. Gently she penetrated me with the vibrator, the one with the largest diameter we have (a good medium girth, maybe 1.5 - 2 inches), and turned it on, helping it slide in gradually but firmly.

My Goddess' assertion of power during the penetration part was intoxicating, her dominance palpable, and her desire for her own pleasure overwhelming. Despite the gentleness with which she does belies the fact that she is in total control, and my surrender to her complete. Once in fully, the pace of her movements quickened, and the amplitude of her movements increased in a very determined way. The sensations created fireworks worth of feelings and emotions, and behind the blindfold, a variety of visuals of femdom poses of power flashed through my mind.

Within a short period of time, my Goddess found her rythm of resonnance, and then there was nothing to stop her. Faster... harder... deeper... pulling me into her, buidling the crescendo into a massive climax for her, and leaving me lost in the intense sensations and flow of dominant energy she was externalizing. As she was still trembling from her orgasm, she laid over the top of my back, and we both started to catch our breaths as our heart rate started slowing down.

Unbelievably, my Goddess still wasn't quite done, and backing up a bit away from me on the bed, she pleasured herself with another vibrator as she keep playing with the one that was still inside me, building up again incredible sensations in me. It took just a short while for her to reach climax once more, and in this new variation on a theme, I enjoyed immensely enjoyed being in such a manner. I just can't get enough of any play that inspires and provides my Goddess with such pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment