"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The start of the long weekend - part 3 (E)

Drawing courtesy of
Zimmerman and

My Goddess ordered me to turn onto my back. She had just had two powerful orgasms, and she moved up alongside me for some tender touches and caresses. I blown away by the sexual and dominant energy I was feeling from her, and an intense vibe that she wanted more, that she needed more. Even with the blindfold on, I could feel and smell the moisture from her skin, and the warmth and wetness of her intimate parts. I couldn't help but to beg my Goddess to taste her, to service her, to bring me as close to that moisture and warmth as she could, and she was more than happy to oblige.

She straddled my waist, and rapidly moved her way up until she covered my face. Her sweet fragrance totally enveloped me, and my first taste of her was, like it usually is, just magical. My Goddess, already excited and empowered by an extensive spanking session and pleasuring herself by taking me, was forceful and in no mood to be patient. She smothered me as I began to lap at her clitoris, and she pushed down with her weight as if I wasn't working hard or fast enough. I caught breaths in-between her pushes and her movements, limited in my own movement by her knees over my forearms. We worked up a hectic pace as she fell into a new groove, and once the inevitable climax started appearing on the horizon, my Goddess pinched my nostrils, getting me to work frantically to bring her a powerful orgasm even more quickly. She was in total control.

My Goddess' orgasm was tremendous, for her as well as for me, and I gasped for air as she let me breathe again. It was incredible to feel her contractions and her trembling from so close. She sat back on my chest for a minute to recover, and before her shaking had stopped and her breathing returned anywhere close to normal, she moved up to cover me again for more of the same. In a matter of just a minute or two, another huge climax threw her body into waves of contractions and shudders, and she collapsed backwards over my torso, making me feel her heartbeat and her heavy breathing against my stomach.

As my Goddess returned to reality, she told me that she wanted one more thing from me... a whimper. The rare and unusual sound of my whimper from a few days ago had excited her to no end, and she so wanted to hear it from me again. She sat upright on my chest once more, and immediately reached for my nipples. I was physically and emotionally drained from the spanking, the anal play, and the oral service, but I could not fake a whimper even if I knew how. As I totally belong to her, "the whimper" also belongs to her, as she is the only one who can extract from me. And so she attacked my nipples fiercely and intensely, and before I knew it, or knew how she did it, there it was, meak, high-pitched, and deeply, deeply satisfying to her. Behind the darkness of the blindfold, I could just imagine the wicked smile that my Goddess would have looking down at me.

She slumped forward, pushed herself down my body, and rested her head on my upper chest as we both laid there, almost immobile, totally bound together in domination and submission, and in the lastest adventure our journey has brought us on.

No comments:

Post a Comment