"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"So... what was your favorite part?" (E)

Drawing courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

As my Goddess and I wind down after an extended play session, and I'm slowly coming out of subspace, we usually share thoughts about what has happened. Sensations, feelings, emotions, and almost inevitably, highlights.

Last Saturday was no different. As my Goddess shared in her last post, we had some powerfully intense times, and the range of activities she put me through was surpassed only by the range of those sensations, feelings, and emotions I went through. Through bondage, sexual service, nipple torture, flogging, CBT, paddling, and culminating with strap-on play, my headspace went from belonging to surrender, from submitting to her needs and desires to totally being hers for absolutely anything she wanted.

Each one of the activities and experiences was a highlight. I would have been fulfilled and overwhelmed with any one of them. The sequence and combination was a beautiful expression of her mood and desires of the moment, and a powerful expression of her dominance over me.

My answer to the question "so... what was your favorite part?" during the post-play maelstrom of thoughts, visions, feelings, and emotions running through my head, was the strap-on play. It always is. I cannot describe the intensity of what I feel when she takes me, from slowly penetrating me, to moving in and out rythmically and increasingly faster as her nails dig into my hips, to savagely banging her hips against my backside as she fucks me until she reaches orgasm. Just the mental playback is making me slip back a bit into subspace as I write this. The powerful symbolism of this expression of dominance and submission, of belonging and ownership, and of giving and surrendering to my Goddess remains for me the ultimate expression of our D/s selves.

But the real answer to the question is ultimately... her. She is the favorite part of our play... of our time together... of anything we do together... of my life. It's her attitude, her creativity, her mood, her voice, her touch, her teasing, her caring, her energy, her dominance, her love. If anyone has ever been blessed with the perfect partner, the perfect mistress, and beyond the D/s component of our relationship, the perfect soulmate and the perfect love, it is me.

My favorite part of what we did was you, my love. You were the best part of our play, just as you are the best part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment