"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Goddess having entirely too much fun (E)

Picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

Not that this household needs another length of rope, but two evenings ago, My Goddess and I were shopping for essentials, and she picked out a beautiful green rope that would cover most of the length of our home. Inspired by a conversation that had come up just recently, she expressed a desire to have me by her side whenever she desired, without having to run around to find me, or having to call out to me and risk me not hearing because of surrounding noises.

I'm not in the habit of wandering away from my Goddess. I want... I need... to be by her side every moment that I can. She is just that special to me, and I celebrate every minute that I can be with her. But occasionally I may need to catch up on household tasks, work-related matters, writing, or a number of other things. Not my first-choices, but life must go on.

In addition, I can never leave the confines of our home once we've settled in for the day because of the very noticeable leather ring collar that my Goddess keeps locked around my neck from the time we come back home for the day to the time we get ready for work. And she also often places locked leather wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs on me to wear.

But it wasn't enough for my Goddess. She wanted me back to her, with minimal effort, absolutely any time she desired it. And she needed a rope of a decent length for her purpose.

When we returned home with our purchases, it was late in the evening and my Goddess needed to get ready for sleep. I had some things to put away before joining her, but I knew what the priority was. So I went into our makeshift dungeon, pulled out a large clip that had an inch D-ring on the opposite side, and knotted the end of our new rope to the D-ring. Then, I went to see my Goddess with the offering.

The mischeviously playful smile that she greeted me with when I presented the new rope and attachment to her made my heart melt. She sheer glee and delight on her face made me weak on the inside and triggered that feeling of descent into subspace. My Goddess quickly strapped on and locked my collar, and with the most erotic combination of giggling and evil intentions, clipped the rope to the middle D-ring on my collar. She evidently was overjoyed at the sight, and quite pleased with our new play toy.

Still with a huge smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye, she sent me on my way to finish my household duties. But I don't think I made it halfway down the main hall before my Goddess felt the need to test out our new device, and pulled on the rope to bring me back to her. All she wanted this time was kiss.

During my time putting away purchases, my Goddess had fun pulling me back to her every few minutes for whatever small request she could think of. She couldn't get enough of her new toy, and neither could I. There's something very tangibly powerful about being pulled in by the collar for a request, a task, or a duty. And each time, her playfully wicked smile would just further increase my sense of submission, of surrender, of belonging, and of her ownership of me. Moments that overwhelmingly make me feel like I would do absolutely anything for her.

It didn't take much time last evening after I got home for her to put on my collar and clip the rope to it. As usual, I was at her beck and call, but again, the feeling was all the more real being at the end of a rope she kept looped around her wrist. And her smile never diminished.

During the course of the evening, my Goddess warned me, with much enthusiasm, that this would become a regular part of our rituals. I had no complaint to offer...

A bit later, at a time I thought I had everything covered, and that my Goddess was getting ready to go to sleep, she pulled me in one more time for another good night kiss. But as is often the case with our good night kisses, it became much more than a gentle kiss on the lips or the forehead, and within a few minutes, I was providing my Goddess with one last important service for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment