"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another night in bondage (E)


Picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

I knew something special was coming when my Goddess told me to make sure that I took care of everything I needed to do before going to bed... It was made clear to me that once lying down, I would not be able, or be allowed, to leave her side.

My locked collar had already been in place since earlier that evening. As soon as I came in to join her in bed, she placed leather wristcuffs on me, which she locked, and told me to make myself comfortable. I followed her instructions with a sense of excitement, but there was also a certain level of underlying erotic D/s tension as I wasn't quite sure of the extent of what she had in mind.

Her intentions became clear when she brought over the spreader bar, and placed each of my ankles in the cuffs attached to it. Within a matter of seconds, my Goddess had locked my ankles into the spreader bar at the foot of the bed, and came back to the top of the bed, where she tied my wristcuffs to the top of the headboard, leaving some slack in the rope for my hands to drop down a bit, thereby diminishing the tension in my shoulders.

Once bound in this manner, my Goddess reached over, kissed me gently but passionately on the lips, wished me a good night's sleep, and layed her head on my chest, with her right arm wrapped over my torso, and she placed her right thigh over my hips.

And then we fell asleep... a profound, wonderful sleep. With my Goddess keeping me right next to her side, not wanting me to leave her. With me, captured body and soul, right next to her, not wanting (or able) to leave her. Belonging and owning, dominance and submission, our want and our need to be in immediate physical proximity was expressed in real life on this beautiful and powerful canvas, so much symbolism brought to life in a simple and yet overwhelming way.

More than ever before I felt that you never want to let me go, my Goddess. And please know, my Love, that I never want to leave your side... and I never want you to let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment